TiTo35
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW :eek:

Vortech347
01-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Repost. You've already got an ad.

CentralMaRobit
01-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Yes Matt, I re-posted it because I wanted to change the ad title to read Blue instead of DBP. You cannot edit the ad title but only the body of the ad. I do not believe one can delete an ad (meaning my first one). I did delete the body of the first though.

CBT
01-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Wow :flamer: :popcorn:

Rocknthehawk
01-09-2009, 04:16 PM
If anyone distant is interested, I can check the car out for them.

Peter
01-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Any pictures of the interior?

CentralMaRobit
01-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I will take interior pics tomorrow if the snow holds off and post by Sat afternoon.

Raudermaster
01-09-2009, 06:22 PM

Likewise. Feel free to contact either one. :beer:

CentralMaRobit
01-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Additional Pics for above car.

CentralMaRobit
01-10-2009, 11:39 AM
MM Jacket is not going with the car.

TooManyFords
01-10-2009, 11:39 AM
$6500......

Bradley G
01-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Lowballer!:P
$6500......

Vortech347
01-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Just PM a Mod.

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 05:43 AM
Ok, I confess, I am selling because I want one of these..

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106040/Air-Cars:-A-New-Wind-for-America%27s-Roads?

03blackvegas
01-18-2009, 06:56 AM
Thats not even funny!!!

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 07:23 AM
But..but...it's my dream...:banana:

Spectragod
01-18-2009, 07:53 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106040/Air-Cars:-A-New-Wind-for-America%27s-Roads?

I wonder what the crash rating is........

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 07:59 AM
I wonder what the crash rating is.......

Do you want to live forever?? Think of the GAS you would be saving...Think of the environment...Think of the respect you would get when you tool past the Sierra Club HQ...Think of the power on the Freeway (0-60 22minutes, 34sec). Only 20k...a steal at that.

bobsawyer7
01-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Any idea what it would cost to have repair/repaint done?

knine
01-18-2009, 08:44 AM
"
Originally Posted by CentralMaRobit http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=706132#post70 6132)
Ok, I confess, I am selling because I want one of these.."

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/fi/19/18/07.gif

LOL. OMG. What "people" would fork over 20 K for one of these (besides those who are obviously dumb as a box of rocks....(Sorry rocks, that's insulting to you) ....or possible someone with a death wish. Crash rating?????? I'm guessing somewhere in the 25 stars ...the number of stars you're likely to see when you bounce your head off the darn thing getting in. Crash rating??? I'm seeing something in the negative numbers. I'm also seeing one of these things wedged between the dulies of a semi as it drives down the road. Poor trucker probabally wondering what the "bumpity bumpity bumpity" noise is. Probabally thinks he's got a rock in the groves of his tires.

Get real. Global warming? Enviromental damage? I woke up to -24 F of global warming twice this week (all time record lows). 2008 was the wettest ever on record for us this year in Chicago. The planet has been cooling since the late 90's. Ever heard of a "cycle"..no, not that thing pictured above either. If driving cars is warming the enviroment, then what the heck melted the glaciers that were all over the place hundreds of thousands of years ago??? Must have been those darn dinosaurs in their cars. Geeze. Wake up morons (Al Gore and the rest of you doomsdayers--no relation to DOOM, sorry that's insulting to you, Doom).

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Any idea what it would cost to have repair/repaint done?

No I do not. It would depend on if you have a reg body shop do it or you know someone or a number of factors. You might also pose the question to the group here. I could tell you any figure but I am the one selling the car so I am a bit biased...

CentralMaRobit
01-18-2009, 08:52 AM
:alone:
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/fi/19/18/07.gif

LOL. OMG. What "people" would fork over 20 K for one of these (besided those who are obviously dumb as a box of rocks....(Sorry rocke, that's insulting to you) ....or possible someone with a death wish. Crash rating?????? I'm guessing somewhere in the 25 stars ...the number of stars you're likely to see when you bounce your head off the darn thing getting in. Crash rating??? I'm seeing something in the negative numbers. I'm also seeing one of these things wedged between the dulies of a semi as it drives down the road. Poor trucker probabally wondering what the "bump bump bump" noise is.

Get real. Global warming? Enviromental damage? I woke up to -24 F of global warming twice this week. 2008 was the wettest ever on record for us this year in CHicago. The planet has been cooling since the late 90's. Ever heard of a "cycle"..no, not that thing pictured either. If driving cars is warming the enviroment, then what the heck melted the glaciers that were all over the place hundreds of thousands of years ago??? Must have been those darn dinosaurs in their cars. Geeze. Wake up morons.

You SAID you wanted a Daily Driver...there you go. Oh I agree on the Global thing..I have 8 inches of Warming on the ground this am and more to come.
Here is the catch on this matter. When it is warmer than it should be, it's Global Warming...when it's cooler than it should be..it's Global Warming. Just remember that.
The same as whenever something in the world goes wrong, it's George Bush's Fault. Even AFTER Tuesday...
:lol:

knine
01-18-2009, 09:30 AM
:alone:

You SAID you wanted a Daily Driver...there you go. Oh I agree on the Global thing..I have 8 inches of Warming on the ground this am and more to come.
Here is the catch on this matter. When it is warmer than it should be, it's Global Warming...when it's cooler than it should be..it's Global Warming. Just remember that.
The same as whenever something in the world goes wrong, it's George Bush's Fault. Even AFTER Tuesday...
:lol:
You captured my un-edited quote. Yes, daily driver, NO TO WHAT EVER THE HECK THAT THING IS. :puke:

SC Cheesehead
01-18-2009, 03:08 PM

We need to hook this guy up with Aren Jay....;)

Meteorite
02-15-2009, 05:02 AM

Likewise. Feel free to contact either one. :beer:

I am talking to CentralMaRobit about this car.
Rocknthehawk and Raudermaster:

I would appreciate it if one of you could go look at the car and let me know your findings!

Rocknthehawk
02-15-2009, 05:36 AM
Paul, I replied to your PM

CentralMaRobit
02-15-2009, 06:28 AM
I strongly suggested to meteorite that he have a local member check it out and I am quite flexible regarding any inspections. My number is listed in the ad so feel free to use it but not after 9pm at night please. I am in Millbury.

rayjay
02-15-2009, 06:28 AM
"
Get real. Global warming? Enviromental damage? I woke up to -24 F of global warming twice this week (all time record lows). 2008 was the wettest ever on record for us this year in Chicago. The planet has been cooling since the late 90's. Ever heard of a "cycle"..no, not that thing pictured above either. If driving cars is warming the enviroment, then what the heck melted the glaciers that were all over the place hundreds of thousands of years ago??? Must have been those darn dinosaurs in their cars. Geeze. Wake up morons (Al Gore and the rest of you doomsdayers--no relation to DOOM, sorry that's insulting to you, Doom).

Global warming is a political agenda of looney left wingers, ie: IGore, with no proven basis in hard science. The sole reason some scientists publicly agree with it is to keep their funny money grants flowing so they can eat. We are having one of the coldest and snowiest winters in years and that has absolutely nothing to do with my, your, or anyone else's car. Carbon foot prints my azz, I'll give em a carbon foot print with my combat boot. Now the knuts say its cold because of global warming. ???? huh ???? Knine is 110% correct, the climate is cycling, pure and natural.

Sorry for the rant. Wish I had the spare coin to add this nice DBP to my stable.

CentralMaRobit
02-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Actually I want to sell it because one of these is calling me...
http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/857/exclusive-aptera-2e

:banana:

rayjay
02-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Actually I want to sell it because one of these is calling me...
http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/857/exclusive-aptera-2e

:banana:

Ya, but wouldn't you get beat up at school for owning something like that?

CentralMaRobit
02-15-2009, 07:37 AM
School? Maybe kicked out of AARP...

CentralMaRobit
02-15-2009, 07:45 AM
Well you see, if I get the three wheel car then I can build and use these...
http://www.instructables.com/id/How_to_make_Legoreg_valve_stem _caps/

;)

Raudermaster
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Aaron when do you wanna go check it out?

hot-rauder
02-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Back off Jarod... Im going with him lol

Meteorite
02-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks, CentralMaRobit ... I got the car back to Michigan, safe and sound. The car drove great; I love it.

It was a pleasure meeting you, too.

(Got an addition to make to my sig file now, too, I suppose.)

Rocknthehawk
02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
oh wow! I'm glad everything worked out for you Meteorite!

I wasn't sure from your last pm if you'd end up with a BLUE or not.

Meteorite
02-24-2009, 03:31 PM
oh wow! I'm glad everything worked out for you Meteorite!

I wasn't sure from your last pm if you'd end up with a BLUE or not.

Yeah, I wasn't too sure myself. And I was pretty picky about other stuff: I didn't want a spoiler or the light flint seats. I got to thinking Bob's car might just be my last chance!

JUST 1BULLITT
02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
CONGRATS on your GOOD purchase; sure looks to be an awesome car as a good deal too! GLAD it has been "saved" and KEPT in our club! GREAT JOB all around! (Now just promise us all you'll NEVER trade it in on a Commie Leftist Hybrid or something equally wimpy like a Mini-Van "Surrender Box!" LOL! ):lol::cool4::beatnik::shake: CONGRATS again and BEST of luck with it!! :burnout::banana:

Meteorite
02-25-2009, 04:13 AM
(Now just promise us all you'll NEVER trade it in on a Commie Leftist Hybrid or something equally wimpy like a Mini-Van "Surrender Box!" LOL! )

I promise!

CentralMaRobit
02-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Empty space where the Blue sat...<sigh>