PDA

View Full Version : checking in from ft lauderdale.

sound&security
01-09-2009, 04:27 PM
I've been a member since dec 07 but just getting around at checking in.
i drive a charger but i'm A FAN OF THE MARAUDER. owed A DOZEN fords in my life. I'M a ASE and MECP electroinc's tech 12 volt installer/tinter for the past 28 years. heres my BUGGY

sound&security
01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
THE joker is the bottom side of my trunk lid

ChiTownMaraud3r
01-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Welcome, and that is a sick charger, I love the custom trunk an emblems both the face and the dodge ones on the center caps. The best part is the spoiler delete imo, looks nice and clean like a sleeper. If I didn't have a Rauder, I would most probably have one of these.

sound&security
01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Dont dig on the rear deck spolier either. and theres a natural lip built into the trunk lid any way. I'M rolling-SRT SPRINGS/SHOCKS-JBA SHORTIES with HIGH FLOWS-BORLA CAT BACK-RAZORS EDGE SHOCK TOWER BARS-BILLET FUEL RAILS-DIABLO TUNER ON 93 CANED TUNE-NO ESP DELETE-NO ESP FAN MOD-CENTRIC DRILLED AND SLOTED ROTORS-ACKBONO FULL CERAMIC RACE PADS-HOTCKINS SWAYS-BWOODY SWAY END LINKS-A BILLET TECH CATCH CAN-STOCK PORT MATCHED HEADS. this summer a bigger cam maybe and sub frame X brace

sound&security
01-09-2009, 04:55 PM
GOT rid of the ASANTI's [THEY COME LOSE ON BURN OUTS AND BEND] and put 20x9 and 20x10 black viper wheel's on it. Bad pic but you all get the point. droped it a little more in the front with adjustable upper control arms.

scruff
01-09-2009, 11:11 PM
nice looking charger dude but my vic will leave you looking at my tail lights lol

RoyLPita
01-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

TAKEDOWN
01-10-2009, 08:24 AM
That's definitely a nice ride, now go get that MARAUDER you've always wanted!

sound&security
01-10-2009, 05:13 PM
That's definitely a nice ride, now go get that MARAUDER you've always wanted!
i know of one in pompano beach fla that has a S trim super charger on it and has only 5000 miles on it. the guy twisted the drive shaft at the track and had it towed home and put in the garage. 2 weeks later he pasted away and there it sits for years covered and being used by his wife to fold laundry on in the garage and she wont sell it to me!!!!!! THE suspension/brakes/super charger/headers and tuning were all done by STEVE LEE at THUNDER motor sports if i remember correctly.

sound&security
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
OH AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GUYS! PLENTY of you over on charger forums hanging with us-and every one gets along which is cool. couple of gto/trans am and mustang guys over hanging with us too! Its not what you drive -IT's the love of cars and being a motor head!