PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 Black Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor LOADED with EXTRAS!

n3fvg
01-11-2009, 12:04 PM
2004 BLACK FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR

This is a genuine P71 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with lots of EXTRAS!

Vehicle is a former Police Chief’s car and I have used it in a similar line of work, only using it back and forth to and from work when not on my motorcycle. Never in pursuits, had long idling hours or other common abuses associated with regular patrol vehicles. Currently has 126216 pampered miles.

Get Mercury Marauder Looks and Performance at HALF THE PRICE while using Regular, (87 Octane) Gasoline!

Since purchase last year, the following services and upgrades have been performed PROFESSIONALLY

·Full Cooling System Flush and Refill with Distilled Water and Prestone Extended Life Anti-Freeze along with brand new Thermostat and Coolant Recovery Bottle Flush
·Mobil 1 5W20 Full Synthetic Oil Changes with Filter every 3000 Miles for the life of the vehicle
·Full Transmission Fluid Flush with Filter Change and Fill with Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF Fluid, Professionally Completed
·At Time of Transmission Flush, Stock Transmission Pan Replaced with TCI Heavy Duty Aluminum Extra Capacity Transmission Pan (+2 Qts.) Professionally Installed
·All Spark Plugs and Coil Packs Replaced with Brand New Motorcraft Coil Packs and Champion Platinum Plugs
·New FORD Factory OEM Fuel Pump, Screen and In-Line Fuel Filter Professionally Installed
·Brand New FORD Factory OEM “Upgrade” Police Interceptor Intake Manifold Professionally Installed
·New K&N Air Filter
·Rear Axle Fluid Changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Oil
·Brand New Magnaflow High Performance Stainless Steel Catalytic Converters including Brand New Oxygen Sensors Professionally Installed
·Brand New Magnaflow High Performance Stainless Steel “Cat-Back” 2 1/4” Exhaust System INCLUDING Custom Crossover “H” Pipe Professionally Installed
·Brand New MOTORCRAFT Extra Heavy Duty Battery Installed, always plugged into Battery Tender trickle charger when not in use
·“PURSUIT” Remote Start, Remote Door Lock and Unlock, Remote Trunk Release and Alarm System Professionally Installed with TWO Key Fobs
·New Set of Four Continental “Conti-PRO Contact” 235/60/HR16 Tires installed last year, have under 6000 miles on them
·Set of “Pre Model Year 2000” Center Caps Installed
·Front Seat Professionally Recovered and Re-padded using all Genuine FORD Factory Parts
·FORD Factory AM/FM/CD Player Installed in Dash, Replaced Original AM/FM Radio, no dash cutting, butchering, etc.
·GARMIN Quest GPS with Dash Cradle Installed
·Streamlight “STINGER” Rechargeable Flashlight with Charger Installed Under Dash
·FORD Factory Daytime Running Lights Module Professionally Installed
·New Pair of Heated Sideview Mirrors Professionally Installed
·Dash Front Panel Cellular Phone Holder
·CustomCenter Console Professionally Installed
·WeatherTech “In-Channel” Vent Visors Installed
·Battery Tender charging lead installed onto battery, exits below grille, connects to any Battery Tender trickle charger to keep battery fresh and fully charged while parked
·Brand New FORD Factory OEM Cruise Control Steering Wheel with all necessary FORD OEM Factory parts for Factory Cruise Control Professionally Installed

OVER $5000.00 WORTH OF UPGRADES, ADDITIONS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE DONE TO THIS VEHICLE OVER THE PAST YEAR!

The Following Emergency Equipment Installed over the past year and will be SOLD WITH VEHICLE!

·Brand New “Six-Pack” FSO Lightening X 90 Watt White Strobe Kit Professionally Installed in Front Corner Markers, Tail Lights and Reverse Lights
·Brand New Undercover “Sun Visor” LED RED Flashing Lights
·Brand New SHO-ME Flashing Headlights Module Professionally Installed
·Brand New UNITY Black Spotlight Professionally Installed
·Brand New NOVA Undercover MIRT Installed Above Rear View Mirror (White Strobe)
·Brand New MIDLAND UHF Two-Way Radio with Trunk Mount “Cellular Look” UHF 5Db Gain Antenna Professionally Installed
·Power Tap Accessory Block under dash where everything plugs in
·Trunk Mounted Electronic Pistol Safe (Firearms NOT included)
·Trunk Mounted Long Rifle/Shotgun Vault (Firearms NOT included)

ALMOST $1500.00 WORTH OF EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT INSTALLED IN THIS VEHICLE!

Included with this vehicle is a SUPERCHIPS Model 1724 MAX Micro Tuner!

Vehicle is in overall very good to excellent condition. Engine, transmission and drivetrain run like new. The meticulous care this vehicle has received all of it’s life shows inside and out, but with all road driven vehicles please remember there are the normal scratches and nicks that any vehicle this age and mileage receive. Vehicle previously had a “low profile” lightbar on the roof for a short period. There is a black rubber plugged hole on the roof from the previously installed lightbar and a black rubber plugged hole from the previously installed roof mounted antenna.

THE FOLLOWING EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL

1 set of four center caps, (pre '00) in excellent condition.
2 two Ford Transmission Pans for the 4R70/75W transmission
1 pair used side view mirrors in decent condition
1 pair of new, aftermarket heated Sideview mirrors
1 set of full wheel covers/hubcaps, used but in excellent condition
1 Ford CVPI AM/FM Radio in excellent condition
1 used drivers side pillar post trim with spotlight hole in very good condition
1 pair of NEW 2" straight chrome tips, new, about 8" long
1 NEW passenger side molding, black, 3W7Z-5403599-AAC
1 NEW trunk emblem, F8CZ-8A223-AA
1 NEW steering wheel center emblem
1 used steering wheel assembly removed when new cruise control steering wheel installed

TO SEE VIDEOS, CHECK OUT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFsXWNuKUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3wlKz8ob0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PioDjA8zdZA

SOLD!

n3fvg
01-14-2009, 03:35 AM
Bump
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze11lb4t/

Blk Mamba
01-14-2009, 09:26 AM
$12,000 automobile, $6,000 economy.

a_d_a_m
01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Get Mercury Marauder...Performance

i'm not seeing how that's possible with what's listed there...

n3fvg
01-14-2009, 08:17 PM
i'm not seeing how that's possible with what's listed there...

Well come on over and I'll take you for a ride...:burnout:

wannabe1
01-14-2009, 08:24 PM
you'd be surprised sir 04's RUN.sadly they are becoming more available to most this price would be a bit much but I'm sure shes been taken care of.

a_d_a_m
01-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Well come on over and I'll take you for a ride

better yet, put yours up against a marauder and let's see if it really :burnout: or if you're left :bigcry:

having ridden in a few '04's, i'm just skeptical.

TJCOX
01-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Just 3k between oil changes with mobil 1?
Send me your used oil.

Windsor58
01-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Do you know what options the car came with, such as rear gears, traction loc, cloth or vinyl rear seat, rear door handle disconnect, etc? Also, do you know if the car has any accident history or rust issues? Can you post a couple more pictures of the interior (front seats, rear seats in particular)?

n3fvg
01-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Just 3k between oil changes with mobil 1?
Send me your used oil.

Sure, come over and I'll fill up your jugs. Only had it for three oil changes though...:)

n3fvg
01-15-2009, 05:33 AM
Do you know what options the car came with, such as rear gears, traction loc, cloth or vinyl rear seat, rear door handle disconnect, etc? Also, do you know if the car has any accident history or rust issues? Can you post a couple more pictures of the interior (front seats, rear seats in particular)?

No traction loc but posi rear. Feel like "turnpike gears" but don't know the ratio, engine isn't screaming on the highway. Interior rear door handles are disconnected from the factory. No accident history, no rust problems, no body work that I have seen and acording to the previous original owner, (Chief of Police), and I have had it up on a lift several times.
I am up to my limit in pictures on the server here but if you PM me your e-mail address, I'll take specific pictures of what you are asking for. Front seats are like new, rebuilt & recovered after purchase. Rear seat looks the same, not used much if at all.

O's Fan Rich
01-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Man, that's like a Cop car or sumthin'!

Stranger in the Black Sedan
01-15-2009, 07:31 AM
trac loc is posi so ???

n3fvg
01-15-2009, 02:16 PM
better yet, put yours up against a marauder and let's see if it really :burnout: or if you're left :bigcry:

having ridden in a few '04's, i'm just skeptical.

Already have....my 2004 DTR Marauder:burnout:
If you look at my Avatar, you can see a picture of it...

n3fvg
01-15-2009, 02:16 PM
trac loc is posi so ???

True, Marauder people are usually looking for the switch on the dash so I don't call it TracLoc...very confusing

offroadkarter
01-15-2009, 03:14 PM
trac loc is posi so ???

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5481/lolwutsp3.jpg

n3fvg
01-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Currently listed on E-Bay but still accepting offers. Will end auction early for reasonable offer.

ThePope
01-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Damn I want this car. If I sell my mustang in time, I want this. Good luck with the sale.

CVPete
01-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Nice car! Good luck with the sale.

n3fvg
01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Damn I want this car. If I sell my mustang in time, I want this. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, hopefully your Mustang sells quickly!

n3fvg
01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Nice car! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the reply!

n3fvg
01-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Currently listed on E-Bay but still accepting offers. Will end auction early for reasonable offer.
Bump Bump!

n3fvg
01-26-2009, 06:43 PM
sold! Sold!

JUST 1BULLITT
02-07-2009, 09:51 PM
:bows: MANY THANKS AGAIN on this Magnificent Car! it's EVERYTHING you said it was/is AND THEN SOME!! I have bought MANY 'Collector and Special Interest' cars over the years and I have to say; you are the most HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY guy I've ever dealt with! You are TRULY the LAST of the Breed; in this day and age of shysters, crooks, liars and statisticians of all Kinds I can't tell you how refreshing it was to SEE your car and drive it! (It presented itself far nicer than even your nice photos and very HONEST Description!) The car has gone to a GOOD home and will continue to be treated with the utmost care, respect and meticuluous maintenance! This car is as much FUN to drive as my S.B Marauder and it gets just as much attention too! I'm totally serious when I told you I'd buy ANY automobile or truck you have for sale in the future without ANY hesitation or reservations! THANK you for the BEST experience I've ever had when buying a used car!! I drove this baby MOST of the way home by tonight already and its running like a FINELY TUNED MACHINE the entire 1,000 PLUS miles thus far! (I honestly WISH I had another 1,000 Miles to GO! it's THAT rewarding & FUN to Drive!) :bows::beer:

n3fvg
02-08-2009, 05:37 PM
:bows: MANY THANKS AGAIN on this Magnificent Car! it's EVERYTHING you said it was/is AND THEN SOME!! I have bought MANY 'Collector and Special Interest' cars over the years and I have to say; you are the most HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY guy I've ever dealt with! You are TRULY the LAST of the Breed; in this day and age of shysters, crooks, liars and statisticians of all Kinds I can't tell you how refreshing it was to SEE your car and drive it! (It presented itself far nicer than even your nice photos and very HONEST Description!) The car has gone to a GOOD home and will continue to be treated with the utmost care, respect and meticuluous maintenance! This car is as much FUN to drive as my S.B Marauder and it gets just as much attention too! I'm totally serious when I told you I'd buy ANY automobile or truck you have for sale in the future without ANY hesitation or reservations! THANK you for the BEST experience I've ever had when buying a used car!! I drove this baby MOST of the way home by tonight already and its running like a FINELY TUNED MACHINE the entire 1,000 PLUS miles thus far! (I honestly WISH I had another 1,000 Miles to GO! it's THAT rewarding & FUN to Drive!) :bows::beer:

Thank you for the kind words, and it was a pleasure to deal with you also!:banana::banana2::banana: :banana2::banana::banana2: