PDA

View Full Version : Review Reinhart Automotive: Refund Requested

Minervino
01-12-2009, 02:15 PM
I am sure you remember me I am the one that ordered a tune/sct programmer for my car on 11/02/2008 and received a sct xcal 2 that did not recognize/work on my 2008 lx sport crown victoria. I have returned and over-nighted that sct xcalibur back to you that same day. Later that week I was told by you that you were going to refund me my $399.99 in a couple of days. I have been waiting patiently for my refund and I haven't received it that month. I contacted you 5 weeks later on Dec. 24 to remind you again of my refund and you sounded angry and told me that you let everyone go home for the holiday and just hung up the phone on me.
Today is 01/12/09 ( 2 months later) and I contacted my credit card company and there is still no credit from you. I am just wondering why you don't want to credidt me what I have returned to you. You agreed that you sent me a faulty/used and old sct2 and you will refund me every penny and now you don't care to pay me back. This is not the way you are suppose to treat customers. Promising someone a refund and not giving back what is owed and having a terrible attitude about it is not a way to keep customers.

Dennis Reinhart
01-12-2009, 02:39 PM
I am sure you remember me I am the one that ordered a tune/sct programmer for my car on 11/02/2008 and received a sct xcal 2 that did not recognize/work on my 2008 lx sport crown victoria. I have returned and over-nighted that sct xcalibur back to you that same day. Later that week I was told by you that you were going to refund me my $399.99 in a couple of days. I have been waiting patiently for my refund and I haven't received it that month. I contacted you 5 weeks later on Dec. 24 to remind you again of my refund and you sounded angry and told me that you let everyone go home for the holiday and just hung up the phone on me.
Today is 01/12/09 ( 2 months later) and I contacted my credit card company and there is still no credit from you. I am just wondering why you don't want to credidt me what I have returned to you. You agreed that you sent me a faulty/used and old sct2 and you will refund me every penny and now you don't care to pay me back. This is not the way you are suppose to treat customers. Promising someone a refund and not giving back what is owed and having a terrible attitude about it is not a way to keep customers.

Just call me or I will can call you with the transaction # it was done last week and I am sorry for the delay

Minervino
01-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Just call me or I will can call you with the transaction # it was done last week and I am sorry for the delay

Thank you for the refund. I do appreciate that you helped me out and gave me that tune which improved my acceleration by 100%. I will be in contact with you in the near future because I am sure that I will be adding more performance to my crown vic. Thanks again, sorry about the harshness in the beginning thread. Talk to you soon.