PDA

View Full Version : Marauder sighting ... Southfield Fwy.

Meteorite
09-22-2003, 06:12 PM
Southbound on Southfield Freeway this morning, 7:15am, I was in the middle lane in my MM. There was another MM in the left lane. Was that one you guys in this forum?

bigslim
09-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Not me. Mine has Bigslim on the back. If you see me flag me down. By the way, it was raining, mine doesn't come out in the rain. You should come up to Duggans on Woodward this Thursday. A lot of us will be there this week. We also meet at Wild Woodys in Roseville on Gratiot on Sundays.

Meteorite
09-23-2003, 09:45 AM
Thanks, Bigslim ...

I will attempt to make it to Duggan's on Thursday.

What time do folks usually get there for that?

Meteorite -- Royal Oak, Michigan
(changed username from perlands)

DetGeno
09-23-2003, 10:17 PM
5 to 9 PM! Catch ya'll later!

seabreeze
09-28-2003, 08:13 PM
I'm on the Southfield M-F between 5:30 AM and 8:30 AM depending on the day and who's got the kid, if it was around Michigan Ave or Rotunda headed southbound, could've been me.

I "thumbs up" all other Marauders I run across, but rarely get a response, must all be watching traffic, which is probably best.

Duggans is on Woodward? Is it "family friendly" or would I need to pack heat or a backup?

bigslim
09-29-2003, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the site Seebreeze. It is nice to have you here. It was family friendly last week. Meteorite brought his son there. We also get together at Woodys on Gratiot on Sundays. Last week was the first time at Duggans. We had five MMs and a CV sport there. You are welcome to join us any time. We are all a great group of guys. One even has a Trilogy Supercharged MM. It is a real badass. Just keep an eye on the Motor City MM link on the home page. We usually list our events.