PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Supercharged Marauder

Fahad_H
01-13-2009, 04:10 AM
I am looking to buy a supercharged Marauder.

If you have one or know where to find, please let me know.

Thanks,
Fahad

Pat
01-13-2009, 05:23 AM
magindat, here's your cue. We have seen some fabulous MM from Arabia. These guys have good taste, outstanding resources and deep pockets.

SC Cheesehead
01-13-2009, 05:28 AM
I am looking to buy a supercharged Marauder.

If you have one or know where to find, please let me know.

Thanks,
Fahad

Fahad,

Check out this one:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49711

Great car, meticulously cared for; I highly recommend you consider it.

Rex

BODYMAN
01-13-2009, 06:26 AM
+1 on That one it would be the one to buy and a VERY fair price and great condition as long as he still has it for sale. GO FOR IT!!!!!

Tom Doan
01-13-2009, 07:01 AM
You can buy mine, but I got 90k into it, I would sell it for 60k.

TooManyFords
01-13-2009, 08:10 AM
I have over $100K in mine and would sell it for $70K...

http://www.cvmusclecars.com/images/jh7-640-480.jpg

2ndMDRebel
01-14-2009, 04:23 PM
$30k and you'll have a monster 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport that runs mid 11's all day long pushing 495rwhp and 485rwtq out of a DOHC 5.0 Stroker with a Trilogy Lysholm twinscrew s/c. I even live near the Port of Baltimore so international shipping would be easy. It has a 6-point rollbar and full leather interior... how many of your friends can say that about their cars?

Don't pay too much for a glorified Grand Marquis, get the real deal!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4080

CBT
01-14-2009, 04:45 PM
sweet jesus!!

i have over $100k in mine and would sell it for $70k...

O's Fan Rich
01-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Fahad, I hope your search goes well. A Supercharged Marauder is a lot of fun.

You could always have one built for you by contacting Lidio at Alternative Automotive.

I have one and honestly, I feel that I would not sell it for less than $30,000.00.... not that it's worth that much to anyone but me.

Shora
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Goodness.

People put a ton of money into their Marauders and JUMP at the first opportunity to dump them.

I wonder what it means. Even after spending 30-70K (on top of the Marauder) and making it just how you want it, it's still not worth having/ keeping.

BruteForce
01-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Goodness.

People put a ton of money into their Marauders and JUMP at the first opportunity to dump them.

I wonder what it means. Even after spending 30-70K (on top of the Marauder) and making it just how you want it, it's still not worth having/ keeping.

The thrill is not in the capture but in the chase. :beatnik:

Tom Doan
01-14-2009, 07:19 PM
What it means is I built this car to kill MB E55 AMG's and succeeded. The MB with 612 hp in the neighborhood will not race me after I beat the Shelby next door but allot of this is just poor drivers and just mashing the peddle technique which is not good for hooking up. I would sell this car because it is the best driving MM on this forum and many of you have said so, It is not a drag car and is not set up that way but made to run at over 150mph easily, I topped out DR's dyno at only 4300rpm and have no idea what the top speed is since I sold my GPS. Fun, bulletproof, 22mpg, but the fun to me is building the cars and figuring out all the problems, once done it's just the latest pretty girl. Had the car for 5 years now and it has 32k miles on it and I dump my cars at 30k and start all over. What would I do next? I really like Joe Walsh's NA car and DR's blue car NA was a dream car in my mind. After having a whole stable of Mopar muscle cars I made, the wife says only one car at a time. My daily driver is a 20 year old Jeep with 110hp.

ChiTownMaraud3r
01-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Fahad, How are you? Too bad you sold the lincoln, all of your videos really showed the power of the SOHC 4.6 and the potential TownCars have. I have a ton of them saved on my computer, love it.

Good luck finding your MM.

Shora
01-14-2009, 08:55 PM

What it means is I built this car to kill MB E55 AMG's and succeeded. The MB with 612 hp in the neighborhood will not race me after I beat the Shelby next door but allot of this is just poor drivers and just mashing the peddle technique which is not good for hooking up. I would sell this car because it is the best driving MM on this forum and many of you have said so, It is not a drag car and is not set up that way but made to run at over 150mph easily, I topped out DR's dyno at only 4300rpm and have no idea what the top speed is since I sold my GPS. Fun, bulletproof, 22mpg, but the fun to me is building the cars and figuring out all the problems, once done it's just the latest pretty girl. Had the car for 5 years now and it has 32k miles on it and I dump my cars at 30k and start all over. What would I do next? I really like Joe Walsh's NA car and DR's blue car NA was a dream car in my mind. After having a whole stable of Mopar muscle cars I made, the wife says only one car at a time. My daily driver is a 20 year old Jeep with 110hp.

Makes sense.

I can understand that. Life is short, the more one keeps moving forward the more one enjoys the ride.

Marauder o16
01-24-2009, 04:00 AM
يالله حيهم:beatnik:

والله السوبر مجنون وما يحتااااااااااااج !

لكن يالذيب صعب تحصل منهم مارودر سوبرتشارج

لانهم ما يفرطون فيه بسهوله (اذا كان عليه سوبر) .. وانتبه ترى البعض يترضب عليك بأسعار .. وهي ما تسوى اساسا ً !!:D

وترى دايم المارودر الي عليه السوبر تحصل مجرور عليه بالحلبات وما شابه .. والله يعينك على سعر الشحن

هذا اذاااااا حصلت مارودر بسوبر للبيع !

وابشر مني واحد اذا لقيت لك مارودر سوبرتشارج .. بخبرك على طووووووول

انا عندي وحدة ستوك ونظيفة ولله الحمد ولا قط صدمت فيها وناوي ابيعها بـ 52000 ألف ريال

وعشان اكون منصف فيه وحدة بالرياض فضيه بـ 62000 ألف ريال

وأتمنى لك التوفيق

Richy04
01-24-2009, 08:25 AM
^^^^^^ what he said ^^^^^^^^

Marauderjack
01-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Uh....WHAT did he say???:eek::confused::cool:

Pat
01-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Loosley translated he said "you infidel, I have two marauders one with 52K and one with 62K on the trip meters and they can beat any chevy Corvette around". I think.

TooManyFords
01-25-2009, 07:54 AM
Google says:

Wonderful neighborhood

Super crazy and God and Ihtaaaaaaaaaaaaj!

But Yalveb difficult to get them Marodr Sobertcharj

Because they overexploit easily (if it was Super) .. Besides the view of some Itrill
You prices .. They are settled mainly!!

In the view of Daem Almarodr to get him Super Balhlebatt drain it, etc. ..
And God help you on the price of shipping

This Maaaaaa obtained Marodr Psobr for sale!

The Prime Minister Abshar me one if you were Marodr Sobertcharj .. Boukbarak the Toowoowol

I have a clean and Stoke and God is not shocked and never go Aabieha b 52000
A Real

Because I am a fair and a silver in Riyadh 62000 b A. Real

I wish you success

O's Fan Rich
01-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Uh....WHAT did he say???:eek::confused::cool:

I think it's the Arab translation of Alice Cooper's "18"......

Motorhead350
02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Goodness.

Not me. I think some don't realise no matter how much money goes into a car it doesn't make it worth more. Mine has probably 10K into it, that doesn't make it worth 45K. Heck I'll be lucky if someone gave me 12K for it because of the miles.

Fahad H I know of someone selling a S/C Marauder that knows what it's worth. I will PM you...

duhtroll
02-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Who is the old guy you let drive it? :P

I have over $100K in mine and would sell it for $70K...

duhtroll
02-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Agreed. That's why "performance vs. cost" arguments are BS when discussing totally different vehicles.

If I wanted a beat up roller skate with a jet engine on it just to say I was the fastest, I'd own one.

"But you spent more than me to go that fast," some say.

I say "good for you that you can afford that, and I'm jealous, too..."