PDA

View Full Version : 2V 4.6 for sale

Black_Noise
01-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Ive had it sitting around for a long time, about 6 yrs.

My first car was a 1996 Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Long story short, I was young and had minimal car skills. The motor ran low on oil one time and starting stalling like it was running out of gas, to I turned it off, it never cranked again, car was towed to a dealer and had a used 97 PI motor installed from a wrecked CVPI and it included all extras like waterpump, alternator, etc, so there wasnt a core so I kept it.

Im guessing (I never tore it apart) that it ran low on oil causing the crank to lock up.

Its a complete 2V 4.6, block, crank, rods, pistons, heads, cams, cam covers, intake, TB, exhaust manifolds. Ill have to look, I think it even has most accessories like alternator, water pump, etc. ( I dont know if you'd want to reuse them after sitting for so long)

Im asking $150 bucks, it does NOT run. Buyer can pick up or pay for shipping from 50158 in marshalltown IOWA.

send me a PM if intersted, I might consider a trade for whatever, depends on what it is.

I can get pics if you really need to see it, but I will take a couple days, it in my brother's shop, sitting on a rack.