PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier Marauders??

MERCMAN
09-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Calling all Hoosier MM owners and fans!! We need to get together and see what we can do about planning a round-up at IMS. I think a trip around the brickyard would be just what the MM owners need. How about it? lets see how many of us there are?:cool:

Long Live #3
09-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Sorry mercman, I can't.

MERCMAN
09-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Hey long live#3!! just trying to get something going for the future,, I know everyone is is still basking in the glow from Marauderville, but I sure would like to get planning on something a little bit closer to us folks in the midwest. Fall is upon us, and it is never to early to plan for the warm weather that will surely follow the long cold winter.

can I get an AMEN?

Nathan
09-24-2003, 07:32 PM
I thought we already had this discussion? :)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3289

I would be all out for meeting up at IRP on a Tuesday night before they close for the season. How about this coming Tuesday??

I'm not sure that a visit to IMS in itself is would be very gratifying? Even if you can get them to let you go around the track, they don't let you go very fast :P

Anywho, if any Hoosier Marauder owners who didn't get a chance to drive a blown Marauder in TX would like to take a spin my car, give me a shout.

stanchfi
09-24-2003, 07:41 PM
I'd love to get together, I could even bring my 64' Monterey.
I can justisify driving to Indy..Just not the 1000 miles to texax