PDA

View Full Version : 2003 300A Marauder Black on Charcoal for Sale in NY

MTAMERC9
01-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone! Due to my wife recently losing her job and the fact that I already have a company vehicle I use for work everday, I am forced to have to sell my baby. This is my second Marauder and she's a real beauty with lots of extra's. I purchased this from a member of the forums back in the end of May and have all the original paperwork, window sticker, tuner, stock air box, extra passenger headlight and all receipts. I searched high and low for a Marauder in this condition and it kills me to let her go but I have to do what is right for my family. I am asking $15,500. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks!

2003 300A Marauder Black on Charcoal (1841 of 7839)
- Purchased 5/29/08
- 33,180 miles
- Factory CD changer option
- 4.10 gear installed by Alternative Auto
- Dyno tune by Alternative Auto
- Metal Matrix Driveshaft
- Metco driveshaft loop
- Resonator-less Megs exhaust tips
- Flowmaster 40's mufflers
- JLT Intake
- Front and rear Addco sway bars
- Z&M Control Arms
- ProGuard
- Brake calipers painted black
- Motorcraft Alternator
- Titanium (Black Mirrored) SS Inserts
- (4) Brand New Toyo Proxes 4 Tires
- Brand New OEM Marauder Stabilizer Bar End Links

MTAMERC9
01-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Here are some additional pics that I couldn't fit in the original thread. Thanks!

Blackened300a
01-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Im sorry to hear about your situation. I hope third times a charm!

NOMARQUIS
01-26-2009, 02:14 PM
I know how you feel. I did the same thing in 2004. Then in 2008, I bought another MM just in time for the ecomomy to take a dump again. This time I won't sell no matter what happens. I'm sure you'll find a way to buy another one if you sell. Better yet, keep the MM. Sell plasma if you have too. It's less painful than handing the keys off to a stranger. My 2 cents.

MTAMERC9
01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Trust me, I thought of different ways of trying to hold on to her but the best thing right now is to try to find her a good home. I know times are tough for a lot of us and I am willing to work with the right buyer. The price is flexible. If anyone out there is in the market for a nice car send me a PM.

ADE 1000
01-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Very sorry to hear that you have to sell it Eddie.

As the previous owner of this MM, I can attest to its condition. It is a very well maintained and strong running car. It is rare to find one with which such a well documented history (all of its three owners were enthusiasts and members of this board).

Anyone looking for a clean and tastefully modded MM should take a hard look at this car.

Brian H
01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
If its paid for, why not keep it? Just don't drive it and lower the ins.?

AConvertedChevy
01-27-2009, 07:26 PM
ahhhhhhh i woulda bought it if this was a month ago! good luck man

PS: not to be a mindless vulture but if ill buy your sway bars off you if you so desire, just drop me a PM lol

MTAMERC9
02-01-2009, 06:30 AM
If I could keep it around for a while it would be great but unfortunately with mortgage payments and other bills, it is in my best interest to sell her. Again with my wife out of work and me being the sole bread winner, having two cars is not necessary. I would like to see her go to a forum member of course because I feel confident at least it would go to a good home. Maybe when times get better the third one might be the charm...lol. Knowing my luck by then my wife will have triplets and I will be stuck driving a mini van:puke: If anybody has any other questions or knows of someone who might be interested, feel free to drop me a line.

MTAMERC9
02-10-2009, 05:10 PM
BUMP...This must be a bad economy because there seems to be a lot of Marauders for sale recently. I just hope that they all end up in good homes! For the right price of course ...lol. Just a few more pics to help entice some possible buyers.:banana2:

MTAMERC9
02-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Yet another bump! It's scary that there is an ever growing list of these beautiful cars on here and none are moving. I am willing to listen to any offers if somebody is interested in owning one clean Marauder. So go ahead and make me an offer. Maybe you might catch me on a good day and get lucky! All the best!:beer:

extremecc
02-15-2009, 09:21 AM
I am sorry about your situation, You state the price is negotiable. What would be your best price?

MTAMERC9
02-15-2009, 09:36 AM
extremecc...PM sent in regards to price. Thanks

MTAMERC9
02-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Bump...yet again...:beer:

dgearlsr
02-21-2009, 06:34 PM
i sent a pm tyo ask for more pics i have heard no response please email me some more pics thanks

MTAMERC9
03-04-2009, 06:18 PM
email sent.....bump again:beer:

MTAMERC9
03-26-2009, 05:12 AM
Bump...:beer:

stryker
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
:cool:!Hmmmmm! very interesting offer

MTAMERC9
04-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Sold! Almost! LOL. I have a deposit on the car from a gentleman from Florida. Hoping that everything works out. Wish us luck!:beer:

jgc61sr2002
04-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Sold! Almost! LOL. I have a deposit on the car from a gentleman from Florida. Hoping that everything works out. Wish us luck!:beer:

Good luck with the sale.
John

MTAMERC9
05-11-2009, 05:33 PM
OFFICIALLY SOLD! Thanks to Ed from Boston for a smooth transaction! I am sure she is in a good home now. Thanks again to all the members for years of useful information and great times. Best wishes to all in the future!:beer:

Daily 03
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Glad to hear that it went to a good home as I was the original owner of this car.

Black Pearl
05-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Yep, I am the new owner! When Eddie delivered the car to me we laughed and noted that it went from one Eddie G (NYC) to another Eddie G. (Boston). Eddie, thanks for doing business. It was great to meet you. Your baby has an awesome new home with an anal mechanical engineer.....lmao
The day after I got her I was stopped for the blackout windows (registered 17 on the ligh meter!!!!!....nice to be a cop in NYC eh brother). So I had to change them out for the 35 legal in Mass ones. They look good.
Any of the other 3 owners have the history to this nice ride? Any problems, fixes, repairs etc. My buddy asked why so many owners and it got me wondering if there is anything I need to know about. :help:
Thanks for any info you can give me. Hope to meet the other 2 guys someday as well.
Ed G :)

W4LTD
05-12-2009, 05:24 AM
The day after I got her I was stopped for the blackout windows (registered 17 on the ligh meter!!!!!....nice to be a cop in NYC eh brother). So I had to change them out for the 35 legal in Mass ones. They look good.

Congrats on the purchase Ed...:beer:

Your tint ordeal reminds me of when I first moved to Florida, coming from Long Island by way of Denver. When I saw my first police cruiser's deep-tinted windows, I was awestruck! I thought, "How could they get away with that?" In NY and CO, most people would be ticketed for such a thing... but then I realized where I was -- Florida! It's a beautiful thing! :beatnik:

Daily 03
05-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Yep, I am the new owner! When Eddie delivered the car to me we laughed and noted that it went from one Eddie G (NYC) to another Eddie G. (Boston). Eddie, thanks for doing business. It was great to meet you. Your baby has an awesome new home with an anal mechanical engineer.....lmao
Any of the other 3 owners have the history to this nice ride? Any problems, fixes, repairs etc. My buddy asked why so many owners and it got me wondering if there is anything I need to know about. :help:
Thanks for any info you can give me. Hope to meet the other 2 guys someday as well.
Ed G :)

Hi Eddie,

As stated in an earlier post I was the original owner of your car. The reason that I traded it, was that the 2nd owner had a Blue for sale and that is what I wanted. He agreed to trade, however he really wanted to sell the Blue outright to purchase a limited edition Corvette. He then sold the MM to Eddie and purchased his Vet. And then You know Eddie's reason. Hope this clears up some questions. If you would want to know anything about the car, just PM me.

Dale

stryker
05-13-2009, 03:31 PM
The Black Panther was sold, I think is time to close this thread.

TAKEDOWN
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow... that's a clean car, I really dig the tints and blacked out trim!

Black Pearl
05-14-2009, 09:43 AM
dale,
thanks for the update. all is good.
thanks for all the inputs.
ed

close this thread