PDA

View Full Version : BigCars4Ever Footrest Cover

pedalpusher
01-26-2009, 12:06 PM
I have worked with Ron to make a cover for his BigCars4Ever footrest. This is only for people that have the footrest made by BigCars4Ever. You can find more info on the footrest in the thread below:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27028

The price is $25 shipped through the mail. This is for the machined finish. The Satin, Grid, Block and Cleats are extra (of course:)).

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14 307&d=1232374973

Hotrauder
01-26-2009, 12:20 PM
To anyone not already initiated Ron's foot rest has been in the FruitPunch since his first post way back when. I am not sure that I could drive the car without it anymore. No worry, it could function as a foot step plate for elephants. It is that rugged. The fit is perfect and I have had a Pedal Pusher cover on it since Bradley and his partner first started selling the sill and pedal covers as Dynopro. Perfect. They all look great are going to last forever, much longer than me or the car live and they work to perfection. On the street, at the road track (even in the asparagus..once..so far)...and still get kudos. What's not to like. :2thumbs: Dennis

SC Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
To anyone not already initiated Ron's foot rest has been in the FruitPunch since his first post way back when. I am not sure that I could drive the car without it anymore. No worry, it could function as a foot step plate for elephants. It is that rugged. The fit is perfect and I have had a Pedal Pusher cover on it since Bradley and his partner first started selling the sill and pedal covers as Dynopro. Perfect. They all look great are going to last forever, much longer than me or the car live and they work to perfection. On the street, at the road track (even in the asparagus..once..so far)...and still get kudos. What's not to like. :2thumbs: Dennis

+1

Want to get the cover from PedalPusher as well, as a part of the complete set. Good stuff!

PRCARGUY
01-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I just might have to get a set now. :banana2:

Jolly Roger
01-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Talk about customer sevice.:beer: