PDA

View Full Version : t.s.f.n. * 23

Cobra25
01-27-2009, 07:19 PM
OK who plans on going to the Tower Shops Friday Nite the 30 th ?

John Nero
01-28-2009, 07:29 AM
i will be there and i think you mean the 30th

Cobra25
01-28-2009, 01:08 PM
i will be there and i think you mean the 30th Your right, I have too many things on my mind.

MMMAN
01-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Now that you guys have drag raced, how about a arm wrestling match at the dinner table Friday. John's a bigger boy, but my money is on :sleepy:.

Cobra25
01-28-2009, 05:21 PM
After Johns big loss in his 11.48 run against me, I don't think he could handle another one.
Now that you guys have drag raced, how about a arm wrestling match at the dinner table Friday. John's a bigger boy, but my money is on :sleepy:.

John Nero
01-28-2009, 08:15 PM
After Johns big loss in his 11.48 run against me, I don't think he could handle another one.

what about your 12.0 run to my 11.7 that you lost

Cobra25
01-28-2009, 10:58 PM
That doesn't count, you cheated, remember the first Race was surposed to be Super Charger against Super Charger you used the NOS ! But thats ok, I proved my point in the second Race that I could beat you even with the Nos .
what about your 12.0 run to my 11.7 that you lost

John Nero
01-29-2009, 07:12 AM
thats because i was sleeping on the line, but i did look at the time slip page and i did not see your name above mine-put your stock pullie back on like i have and we will give it a go again-the 10's are next for me

Cobra25
01-29-2009, 11:12 AM
That wasn't part of the orginial agreement you made. Also you didn't tell me about the other power adder you had and used that gave you another 25 + H.P. That was just sneakie ! :cool: I know you weren't sleeping at the line with me lined up next too you. But thats ok the only thing that really matters is who cross's the line first.
thats because i was sleeping on the line, but i did look at the time slip page and i did not see your name above mine-put your stock pullie back on like i have and we will give it a go again-the 10's are next for me

John Nero
01-29-2009, 11:30 AM
what ever-you know the saying boys with the bigger toys wins-5 slips we had and each one says i am faster and thats all i care about-plus you have things extra on your car like boost-a pump and advanced higher spark-some day your car might be as fast

Cobra25
01-29-2009, 12:58 PM
The Trilogy kit comes with The Kenny Bell Boost a pump. You have a mucher higher output fuel system than me so why do you even bother to talk about that ? As Far as the Kenny Bell Boost a spark it was installed because of a tuning issue over the 5000 RPM range. It was cheaper to install than to up grade 8 Coil packs. I have a (safe tune Both Street & Race ) installed by Scott Beer and yours as you stated in the past is ba--'s to the wall tune as you stated in the past. Your car is maxed out and mine isn't and I still Beat you with you useing the NOS. When you race it doesn't matter where you are on a list or how Fast you go only who crosses the Line first and takes the Win. If we were on PINKS you would of Lost your car. Enjoy your day , its a nice one and I'll see you tommarrow. :D
what ever-you know the saying boys with the bigger toys wins-5 slips we had and each one says i am faster and thats all i care about-plus you have things extra on your car like boost-a pump and advanced higher spark-some day your car might be as fast

John Nero
01-29-2009, 01:03 PM
my car has a very safe tune i just run it hard- like i say some day your car will be as fast as mine- i still have stock coil packs in mine-change the pullie back to stock and we will go another round-like you say s/c to s/c

Blackmobile
01-29-2009, 03:48 PM
:shake: And the beat goes on. :argue:

Don't you just love this place.:beer:

Cobra25
01-29-2009, 03:58 PM
my car has a very safe tune i just run it hard- like i say some day your car will be as fast as mine- i still have stock coil packs in mine-change the pullie back to stock and we will go another round-like you say s/c to s/c No thank you, Both of us are running 12.5 lbs of Boost, I gave you a chance to prove your self S/C against S/C and you agreed and then you snuck in the NOS .You broke the agreement you made in front of the Guys at The Tower Shops . Lets see, :hmmm: If my car is slower than your's than why did I beat you at your best run 11.48. OOOOOOOOOOOOO I get it your were :snore::snore: at the Line, Sure you were ! :rofl:.

Blackmobile
01-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Count me in for Friday, I have to witness this drama in person.

Ed

John Nero
01-29-2009, 05:35 PM
No thank you, Both of us are running 12.5 lbs of Boost, I gave you a chance to prove your self S/C against S/C and you agreed and then you snuck in the NOS .You broke the agreement you made in front of the Guys at The Tower Shops . Lets see, :hmmm: If my car is slower than your's than why did I beat you at your best run 11.48. OOOOOOOOOOOOO I get it your were :snore::snore: at the Line, Sure you were ! :rofl:. i though i would file my nails

Cobra25
01-29-2009, 07:13 PM
:hmmm: Trying to Lighten up your car a Little ?
i though i would file my nails

MarauderTJA
01-30-2009, 08:08 AM
I love it:rofl::rofl:....But the timeslip page "is the ruler" for the fastest Marauder. Once Z puts a Nitrous shot on his car it will become very, very interesting.:beer:. On another note, I need to talk to you Z about borrowing your slicks for a couple of tnt runs.

Cobra25
01-30-2009, 09:33 AM
The weather is a little hit and miss but either way I'm going. Most likely taking the TownCar. Looking foward to dinner.

MaLo03
01-30-2009, 07:30 PM
:popcorn:BUMP.......BUMP