PDA

View Full Version : thanks you jackasses

ImpalaSlayer
01-30-2009, 05:49 AM
thanks for ruining the "race to the 12s" thread with you dumb arguments. this is the reason this place is falling apart. i also suspect that this thread will be closed also. :mad2:

Blackened300a
01-30-2009, 05:52 AM
See we needed a poll in the thread lol

Yeah well we will start another thread and Vic driver's need not apply. Don't let it get to you.

Pops
01-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Throw out a hook and see what bites! A bunch of you guys took the bait. Need to learn you can not winn in a situation like he presented. Arrogance started it all guys! Need to put it away!:argue:

FordNut
01-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Feeding the trolls is what killed the thread. Ignore the idiots and they'll go away, cause all they want is attention.

2ndMDRebel
01-30-2009, 07:38 AM
See we needed a poll in the thread lol

Yeah well we will start another thread and Vic driver's need not apply. Don't let it get to you.

Uhhh, what's wrong with "Vic drivers"???

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 07:41 AM
What did I do now?

ctrlraven
01-30-2009, 07:58 AM

Your body is a vic but it has the heart and soul of a Marauder so you're fine Tom lol.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Well, he started out nice in previous posts....
what turned him into a d-bag?
Something bad must have happened to him.

ctrlraven
01-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Don't really care, I heard through the grapevine that CVN was ready to start a war because of some comment made in regards to a Crown Vic.

I don't mind the thread being closed but hope the Mods/Admin don't remove the thread from sight because we had some valued discussions in the thread that need to stick around for a while.

MarauderTJA
01-30-2009, 08:13 AM
When are you guys to learn that some people LIVE FOR THIS *****:puke:. It is like a feeding frenzy:shake:.

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Throw out a hook and see what bites! A bunch of you guys took the bait. Need to learn you can not winn in a situation like he presented. Arrogance started it all guys! Need to put it away!:argue:

Yup! In situations like this, "IGNORE" is your friend.

Don't really care, I heard through the grapevine that CVN was ready to start a war because of some comment made in regards to a Crown Vic.

I don't mind the thread being closed but hope the Mods/Admin don't remove the thread from sight because we had some valued discussions in the thread that need to stick around for a while.

Agreed! I am really interested to see how far we can go with a N/A Marauder. Don't know if one of the guys will ultimately break through, but I hoping that they'll at least be knocking on the door.

CBT
01-30-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't have anything against Crown Victoria's there are some truly clean and fast ones out there. I've only done "backseat" driving each time I was in one, lol. Actually, not so lol.:(

fastblackmerc
01-30-2009, 08:24 AM

Are we supposed to be scared?

They need to get a life.....

IT'S A FREAK'IN CAR PEOPLE......

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Start another thread Dave....

sd8683
01-30-2009, 08:31 AM
Sorry Dave! Things did get a little out of hand but....... I have seen a LOT worst stay open! I'm very disappointed! Couldn't whoever locked the thread just delete the post's that were "over the top" :(

Blackened300a
01-30-2009, 08:31 AM

Not a thing. My DD is a vic. But the thread topic was about a N/A Marauder breaking into the 12's. That's why Vic driver's need not apply.

Pops
01-30-2009, 08:32 AM
A Grand Marquis driver applied and was rejected. Just to slow!:eek:

Vortech347
01-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Dear mods/fellow members. I am sorry for my comments I had no idea mods/admins take things so extremely serious.

I am having a hard time getting used to this forum. I run my own and the only time we allow a thread to be locked, deleted, or edited is if there is a personal threat to ones being or property. Thats IT. I guess I just forget that if I'm not on my best manors I will be punished. Believe it or not talking trash is part of being a car lover. Especially when it involves any type of competition. The world I guess isn't nice. (go figure) I'm expecting a knock on my front door at any time now from a mod/admin and them giving me a stool and forcing me to sit in a corner in "time out".

My suggestion. Delete the posts that "you feel out of line" and leave the awesome thread open. Why take it out on your fellow members that take pride in there cars and are willing to defend it? You're incouraging the "just roll over on your belly in the opertunity of confrontation."

Blackened300a
01-30-2009, 08:45 AM
My suggestion. Delete the posts that "you feel out of line" and leave the awesome thread open. Why take it out on your fellow members that take pride in there cars and are willing to defend it? You're incouraging the "just roll over on your belly in the opertunity of confrontation."

+1 And don't take the blame.

rayjay
01-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Dang missed out again... Oh well, I'll never hit the 12s anyway, can't drive fast in a straight line.

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Are we supposed to be scared?

They need to get a life.....

IT'S A FREAK'IN CAR PEOPLE......
Why dont you get a life, were not the ones that said the CVN people can suck my balls comment and that vics aren't worth anything , maybe people should stop and think who there gonna piss off before open their fat mouths. I like marauders and will prob own one some day, but alot of the people on here think they are the greatest thing since the invention of the light bulb, i get tired of people from here on cvn bashing the 2 valves and saying how much better their 4 valve is and that were just wasting our time and money on a 2 valve motor, you guys are gonna be really surprised when all the 2 valve 4.6ls are really kicking ass with the new trick flow heads that flow just as good as the all mighty 4 valve. I hope someone gets into the 12's NA in a marauder to show all the nay sayers that it can be done. As far as the rest of this goes back to it. :argue: :bigcry::flamer::lol:

sd8683
01-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Why dont you get a life, were not the ones that said the CVN people can suck my balls comment and that vics aren't worth anything , maybe people should stop and think who there gonna piss off before open their fat mouths. I like marauders and will prob own one some day, but alot of the people on here think they are the greatest thing since the invention of the light bulb, i get tired of people from here on cvn bashing the 2 valves and saying how much better their 4 valve is and that were just wasting our time and money on a 2 valve motor, you guys are gonna be really surprised when all the 2 valve 4.6ls are really kicking ass with the new trick flow heads that flow just as good as the all mighty 4 valve. I hope someone gets into the 12's NA in a marauder to show all the nay sayers that it can be done. As far as the rest of this goes back to it. :argue: :bigcry::flamer::lol:

We do NOT talk about cvn here, why would people at a Marauder site talk about what type of motor is in another car, you're the only one comparing 2v to 4v.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 09:57 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laug h::laugh:

I love hyperbole!!!

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 10:04 AM
We do NOT talk about cvn here, why would people at a Marauder site talk about what type of motor is in another car, you're the only one comparing 2v to 4v.
Total BS you wanna bet, if i had the time and didnt have to go to work today i would dig up all kinds of post where ur fellow marauder members have damn well compared 4 valves to 2 valves so dont give me that crap. Have you ever gone and CVN and read, most likely not, so how the hell would you know if what i said was true or not, you wouldnt so why dont you go sit in the corner. Why is it that you dont talk about CVN on here, we all have the same car here, a Marauder is still the same platform as a vic or grand marquis so dont even give me that, marauders are just a top hat of a grand marquis and vic, with a different motor and interior with a few body mods, u act like were trying to compared a Ford to a BMW when were not, you can thank your fellow marauder memeber who is the one that stired the pot with his comment that wasnt necessairy.:shake:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Dan, on CVN you said you were gonna come over hear and talk smack... so it's good to see you are a guy of you word. Kudos to you!!!

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh, just in case.....
http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1677201#Post1677201

btw , you do realize that the comments made were in retort to the eloquent statements by "Quickvic30" or something like that?

sd8683
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Total BS you wanna bet, if i had the time and didnt have to go to work today i would dig up all kinds of post where ur fellow marauder members have damn well compared 4 valves to 2 valves so dont give me that crap. Have you ever gone and CVN and read, most likely not, so how the hell would you know if what i said was true or not, you wouldnt so why dont you go sit in the corner. Why is it that you dont talk about CVN on here, we all have the same car here, a Marauder is still the same platform as a vic or grand marquis so dont even give me that, marauders are just a top hat of a grand marquis and vic, with a different motor and interior with a few body mods, u act like were trying to compared a Ford to a BMW when were not, you can thank your fellow marauder memeber who is the one that stired the pot with his comment that wasnt necessairy.:shake:

I'm done with this thread! You ruined the 12's N/A thread, I'm not gonna be part of you closing this one! Go cause trouble somewhere else will ya!

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
"LOL this is pretty funny! I should start posting on MM.Net and say how much i hate 4 valves lol."

Pops
01-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Great way to introduce your self Dan! You come over here and want to take shots so that is OK with me. I do not own a Marauder and seem to get along with people. Its great some of you guys have been able to get your cars to go fast. I see no reason for the bashing to continue. If it does the Mods will shut this thread down also. So lets all step back and take a look around and start over. I have a 95 Grand Marquis and have been here for a couple of years. Yes I have a 4 valve motor. I came here to learn about the motors and have also made a lot of great friends. So please give some of a chance to learn about you new guys instead of attacking us!:)

John

Master
01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Actually, there is more to a Marauder than motor, interior, body parts that set it apart from a CV or GM. However, if these things are not readily apparent to you, then it hardly behooves us to clarify said differences for you.

Vortech347
01-30-2009, 10:26 AM
I posted my comment because someone said they cared what the crown vic board thinks...

Why care?

Forum drama is hiliarous.

P.S. I love my MM. :)

Edit: I did not say "suck my balls" If thats what you thought I said, you may have other things on your mind but cars. And yes, a vic is a vic and a MM is an MM. Go to any of the N.A.D.A sites and figure out the values of the 2 cars with the same miles. Wait...why? factual proof that the MM will be more.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Playing some Sinatra and Deano.... just to mellow things out....

Blk Mamba
01-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I can go look if need be, but I believe the thread you started on CVN is, "MM members causing trouble?" at 4:19 on 1-29-9, is that right? you were the only MM member causing trouble. IBTL

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Im not the one that started the rude comment in the other post, and as far as me comming over here to say how much 4 valves suck i was being sarcastic, cant u guys take a joke? I wouldnt come bash ur cars or motors like that i have nothing against the marauders or 4 valve motor, i was joking, i started that post because i found it funny that someone would talk trash about vics and cvn when they have never been on the web site. As far as O Rich's Fan why dont you pm me and tell me who you are on cvn because i think u all so like to stir the pot considering i think u had a part to play in this. As far as comparing different motors, the only thing so diffrent from our motors compared to yours is that you have 4 valve heads compared to our 2 valve heads, they share the same short block and internals. I could be more of a dick and say things that would cause more problems but im going to hold my tounge for now.

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Comment u said Vortech347
"CVN.net can suck it. Even if their car is faster it isn't worth **** compared to an MM in value."

When did i ever say my vic compared to your MM value? Also you can thank your other member for dragging CVN into this because if he wouldnt have opened his mouth i would have never posted, lets see some factual info that people on cvn cant believe how slow NA Rauders are?

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm rich_long over there. Like I was here until I ( I mean the Bunny) changed my ID.

Happy hunting for my "stirring" posts over there.

Pops
01-30-2009, 11:01 AM
How fast is your car Dan?

Blk Mamba
01-30-2009, 11:02 AM
... hold this... my engine was hand assembled at SVT.

Pops
01-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Here is a link to my car. Want to go a couple of rounds at the track.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45319

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh, and Dan, when posting a sarcastic comment you can show that by posting something like this:

"Four valve motors suck." :D

Notice the smile at the end? That allows for the proper intent to be identified.

You can also add a "j/k" at the end of the post.

Something along those lines allow for the reader to see the "inflection" you wish to add.
This is something that any 21 year old college student should easily understand. :up:

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
I will be in the 13's as soon as the track opens, i ran a 14.1 before i had custom long tubes made for my car that gained me nearly 30rwhp and 30rwtq.
No john i dont wanna race you and i never brought your car into this.

Pops
01-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey Rich I think that the 4 valve motors do digest a lot of air. But should you do it as a suck thru sysyem or a blow thru! Both systems are being used now and some claim one is better than the other. It has created a lot of controversy in the community!:confused:

RR|Suki
01-30-2009, 11:12 AM
You're all slow, so get along :lol:

Local Boy
01-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Over here...

Vics are cool...:beer:

ALOHA

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey Rich I think that the 4 valve motors do digest a lot of air. But should you do it as a suck thru sysyem or a blow thru! Both systems are being used now and some claim one is better than the other. It has created a lot of controversy in the community!:confused:

:D:D:D:D

I have a TRILOGY john...a TRILOGY.....

dang hang on snail guy you......

Pops
01-30-2009, 11:21 AM
I will be in the 13's as soon as the track opens, i ran a 14.1 before i had custom long tubes made for my car that gained me nearly 30rwhp and 30rwtq.
No john i dont wanna race you and i never brought your car into this.

Ok now lets talk. Before I SC my car it ran 13.51 NA. I worked my rear off to get it to go faster than that. A lot of the guys here are on a mission to get into the 12s NA and will be making a run at it in the spring. I wish them luck on it!

Where do you race? Have you ever considered joining us in Atlanta at the Heavy car shoot out? We have a lot of fun down there and do get beat up by the Bow Tie boys and the Dodges! We also beat back on them.

Come to some of our meets and enjoy yourself. Most of us are pretty good people so come and meet us! We will look over your car and talk to you. Post pictures of your car and tell us what you have done to it. You are not the only Non Marauder here. Time to start having some fun Dan! Spring will be here soon. Looking forward to seeing you on this board!

Dan were are you going to school at and what are you studing to be?

John:beer:

Vortech347
01-30-2009, 11:28 AM
"CVN.net can suck it. Even if their car is faster it isn't worth **** compared to an MM in value."

When did i ever say my vic compared to your MM value? Also you can thank your other member for dragging CVN into this because if he wouldnt have opened his mouth i would have never posted, lets see some factual info that people on cvn cant believe how slow NA Rauders are?

You take things waaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. Relax and have a Beer or something!

I have no idea what YOU said. I'm not an internet stalker.

But the point is, you can't prove me wrong about the statements I have made. :D Stock vs stock, MM is worth more and goes faster. FACT.

I could care less what you run. You still have a vic. Its like parking a 900hp GT next to a 93 Cobra thats stock. Guess what. Your OWNED.

Hotrauder
01-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Dan, on CVN you said you were gonna come over hear and talk smack... so it's good to see you are a guy of you word. Kudos to you!!!

Sounds as if they know us....

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...01#Post1677201 (http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1677201#Post1677201)

QUOTE FROM CVN....yesterday posted by crabbybill.

"as long as you dont say Reinhart Sux, you'll be fine."

2ndMDRebel
01-30-2009, 11:32 AM
You're all slow, so get along :lol:

Says the guy that doesn't need a rollbar...

:neener:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 11:39 AM

Oh Smack!

Now where is that B-slap pic......

duhtroll
01-30-2009, 11:40 AM
OK, some info on QuickVic30.

The time slip in his avatar is valid IIRC. If this is the same guy I'm thinking he is, I was there the night he ran it at Cedar Falls Raceway, as was John (TooManyFords). The temps were about 50 degrees at the time he ran it. I remember it clearly because I had quit running for the night since I didn't have a bottle warmer - it was my one and only night running nitrous at the track - something I was only doing on a whim and probably won't do again. My first run was a 12.9 on a 125 shot and I knew I could easily go faster with a few more runs, (launch wasn't the best) except the temps dropped like a rock from about 68 at the start to mid 50s over the course of an hour or two.

He had a nos kit with a warmer, along with a ton of other mods. I forget everything that was on his car but it was pretty substantial- he had told me in person when I asked and the list was not short. In any event, the comparisons he is making to MMs are apples to oranges. Kudos to him for his time, but trash talking MMs with all those mods and only getting a 12.8? I dunno if I'd go there, 'specially given the substantial difference in MM times with similar mods.

I was actually glad he represented well for the panthers, until seeing the trolling over here. Oh well.

Pops
01-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Lets give these a break and a chance to start over. They do have some good things going on with the cars. I see Dan is from Minn. and wonder if he will make it to the Car Craft show in July. A number of us will be there and having a good time. Hope You make it over Dan!

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Ok now lets talk. Before I SC my car it ran 13.51 NA. I worked my rear off to get it to go faster than that. A lot of the guys here are on a mission to get into the 12s NA and will be making a run at it in the spring. I wish them luck on it!

Where do you race? Have you ever considered joining us in Atlanta at the Heavy car shoot out? We have a lot of fun down there and do get beat up by the Bow Tie boys and the Dodges! We also beat back on them.

Come to some of our meets and enjoy yourself. Most of us are pretty good people so come and meet us! We will look over your car and talk to you. Post pictures of your car and tell us what you have done to it. You are not the only Non Marauder here. Time to start having some fun Dan! Spring will be here soon. Looking forward to seeing you on this board!

Dan were are you going to school at and what are you studing to be?

John:beer:

Man, I would LOVE to see some Vic guys join in the fun at SSHS! I know there are some quick Vics out there, and it would be great to have a few more "Blue Ovals" to stack up against the Bowties.

Wonder if anyone's ever reached out to the CVN guys to see if there's interest?

Vortech347
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
I can't remember the name but there's one guy on the Vic forum that as a whippled car. I think the hood was even cut to make it fit. It was sweet.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Lets give these a break and a chance to start over. They do have some good things going on with the cars. I see Dan is from Minn. and wonder if he will make it to the Car Craft show in July. A number of us will be there and having a good time. Hope You make it over Dan!

I went over to CVN and said Hi to Dan.
Wanted to make it easy for him to find me.

Just doing my part to promote bipartisanship!:banana2:

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 12:09 PM
I went over to CVN and said Hi to Dan.
Wanted to make it easy for him to find me.

Just doing my part to promote bipartisanship!:banana2:

Ooooooooooooh I hope you're playing nice? Tell me you're playing nice over there?:cool4:

Pops
01-30-2009, 12:12 PM
I can't remember the name but there's one guy on the Vic forum that as a whippled car. I think the hood was even cut to make it fit. It was sweet.

Is that the black one? If it is it belongs to the Greek God who is a member here. The car is in Grand Rapids, Mich. which is 60 miles from here. I raced it when I was NA and beat him once! We wont talk about the next two runs! When it hit second gear it had so much smoke that I thought it blew up. Turns out it was the tires! :burnout:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Ooooooooooooh I hope you're playing nice? Tell me you're playing nice over there?:cool4:

For sure. Just making sure Dan can easily locate me, and check my story.

Pops
01-30-2009, 12:20 PM
You do have quite the story Rich! Just like The Neverending Story, first a book and then a movie!

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Kinda hard to say hi to me when im on a vacation from CVN thanks to whatever moderator didnt want to play nice yesterday.

P.s quickvic30 ran the 13.4 at rockfalls raceway in oct last year me and another CVN member were there when he did it, he did not even have the spray hooked up so it was all NA power, he has yet to spray his motor since he had it all redone.

I might be at carcraft this year if i can get the day off.

My car use to be a turtle i went from a stock 16 sec car to a 1.41 last year and unfortinutely the track was closed long before my new custom long tubes were installed so i couldnt get a track number yet for that.

Im shooting for mid 13's NA this year and i have a full weight car it weighs in over 4000lbs with me in it and gas in the tank.

Currently my car has 276RWHP and 290RWTQ

My future plans are a fully forged motor with TF heads and a nice big fat vortech with 12psi minimum.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Well, I went to see about my "Hi Dan" thread, I wanted to post a link so Rex knows I was playing nice, and it's gone.

Sorry Dan, when you get off vacation you'll need to do a search for my name there to see how much I stir things up over there talking crap about Vics and Marauders and such.

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Kinda hard to say hi to me when im on a vacation from CVN thanks to whatever moderator didnt want to play nice yesterday.

P.s quickvic30 ran the 13.4 at rockfalls raceway in oct last year me and another CVN member were there when he did it, he did not even have the spray hooked up so it was all NA power, he has yet to spray his motor since he had it all redone.

My car use to be a turtle i went from a stock 16 sec car to a 1.41 last year and unfortinutely the track was closed long before my new custom long tubes were installed so i couldnt get a track number yet for that.

Im shooting for mid 13's NA this year and i have a full weight car it weighs in over 4000lbs with me in it and gas in the tank.

My future plans are a fully forged motor with TF heads and a nice big fat vortech with 12psi minimum.

Sweet!

Keep us posted on progress.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:26 PM
You do have quite the story Rich! Just like The Neverending Story, first a book and then a movie!

I'm just waiting for 20th Century to pick up the movie rights....

Pops
01-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Dan we will be there. Some of us went last year and had a good time! Taking my car this year.

Rich I think you are a little late on the movie rights!:flamer:

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Well, I went to see about my "Hi Dan" thread, I wanted to post a link so Rex knows I was playing nice, and it's gone.

Sorry Dan, when you get off vacation you'll need to do a search for my name there to see how much I stir things up over there talking crap about Vics and Marauders and such.
yea posts tend to dissapear over there if the mods dont approve of what u post, thats what got me a vacation.

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:40 PM
yea posts tend to dissapear over there if the mods dont approve of what u post, thats what got me a vacation.

Imagine that..... they didn't even tell me why, yet.

I'd imagine that some there was/is watching here....

time for the aluminum foil hat!

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 12:41 PM
thanks for ruining the "race to the 12s" thread with you dumb arguments. this is the reason this place is falling apart. i also suspect that this thread will be closed also. :mad2:

Dave.... you need to give Mike a Hug......

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Imagine that..... they didn't even tell me why, yet.

I'd imagine that some there was/is watching here....

time for the aluminum foil hat!
Thats what got me in trouble, they wouldnt tell me why yesterday so i kept making new posts and they kept getting deleted and then wham bam i was on vacation like that lol, oh well im sure im not missing much, "plus i got to come over here and harrass u guys and stir up the pot" :D
Were all here to have fun and go fast no need to be at each other throats, all though it does happen as we see. I just dont like having my vic down graded because there mass produced and the marauder wasnt. :alone:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Just make sure you let us know you're fooling around, until we can tell on our own....

btw... you're not a Red Sox fan ..... are you?

:drink::drink::drink:

Pops
01-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Tigers fans rules! I also like the Yankees! Let the :flamer:begin!

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Just make sure you let us know you're fooling around, until we can tell on our own....

Tigers fans rules! I also like the Yankees! Let the :flamer:begin!

Uhhhh, Brewers, Cubs......?

On second thought, are we taking this :Offtopic:

Pops
01-30-2009, 01:15 PM
What topic Rex! I would rather talk about pizza toppings. How about you? Salad for lunch from Arbys!

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Yea back to arguring :pissed:

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 01:24 PM
What topic Rex! I would rather talk about pizza toppings. How about you? Salad for lunch from Arbys!

Didn't get lunch again today.......gonna get ornery pretty quick....:argue:

sd8683
01-30-2009, 01:30 PM

Ohhhhhhhhh.......... C'mon Rich....... You know you're a closet SOX fan!! I mean how could you not love the RED SOX

Pops
01-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh.......... C'mon Rich....... You know you're a closet SOX fan!! I mean how could you not love the RED SOX

I do not love them! You should be at a Yankees game when they are in town. Not a pretty sight!:flamer:

sd8683
01-30-2009, 01:40 PM
I do not love them! You should be at a Yankees game when they are in town. Not a pretty sight!:flamer:

It's definately on my to do list John, it's also not a pretty site when they are in Boston....... I've been to Camden yards and all I can say is that is one BEAUTIFUL park:up: I'm still partial to Fenway though:D

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 01:42 PM

I'm getting concerned that the young punks are gonna surround me one day and I need to know the score......

Pops
01-30-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm getting concerned that the young punks are gonna surround me one day and I need to know the score......

Did you mean How To Score! :P

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Did you mean How To Score! :P

No, John.... I just need to know how many are gonna be taking shots at me!

Pops
01-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Take Doom with you Rich. Not only will you have protection but he can show you How To Score! :D

sd8683
01-30-2009, 01:46 PM

Come and check out a Sox/O's game at Fenway, have you been to Fenway?

sd8683
01-30-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't understand why there is so much Hatred towards the Red Sox:alone:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Come and check out a Sox/O's game at Fenway, have you been to Fenway?

No, but.....
Love to!

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't understand why there is so much Hatred towards the Red Sox:alone:

Hey it's less than for The Yankees!!!

If I HAD to choose.... I'd pull for The Sox..... but I don't have to! :banana:

Hope that makes you feel better.:P

sd8683
01-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Fenway is BEAUTIFUL!!! Allthough the seats are kinda tiny. I Guess people a 100 years ago were a LOT smaller..... I'm 245lb's and its a tight squeeze!!

Pops
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM
So now back to Hockey! The Bruins been looking ok this year! But you have to like the Red Wings except for last night! Wish we played the Bruins more so we could get some good banter going on the games!

sd8683
01-30-2009, 02:20 PM
So now back to Hockey! The Bruins been looking ok this year! But you have to like the Red Wings except for last night! Wish we played the Bruins more so we could get some good banter going on the games!

Oh we'll have plenty of banter in a few months John...... They will be playing 7 games in a row:P I'm actually going to tomorrow afternoons game against the Rangers. I can't wait to see the ice girls:D

Pops
01-30-2009, 02:22 PM
They have some nice ones at the Hawks games! We are headed out to see the Kalamazoo Wings tonight.

offroadkarter
01-30-2009, 02:27 PM
woah watch the language, might get a vacation for 10 days...

Bluerauder
01-30-2009, 02:31 PM
woah watch the language, might get a vacation for 10 days...
Experience is the best teacher. ;)

Gordonfan24
01-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I could care less what you run. You still have a vic. Its like parking a 900hp GT next to a 93 Cobra thats stock. Guess what. Your OWNED.
I don't mean to stray from the sports talk (;)), but I think this is the average Marauder-owner mindset that doesn't sit well with Crown Vic and Grand Marquis owners... We don't get any credit for what is being done to cars like Dan's and Quickvic's, because it's still "just a Vic".

A buddy of mine is putting the final touches (tuning-wise) on his turbo Fiero. It will rip the asphalt off the road once he gets the boost up to 25+psi and finishes the tuning, but in the end, people are still going to say "it's just a Fiero"... Even though as it sits with moderate boost and a quickie tune, he's spinning the tires at 80mph.

I like that kind of talk to a certain extent. Adds more fuel for the fire in terms of motivation.

Oh well. I'll meet you guys at the road course. Any ape can drive in a straight line. :P

RR|Suki
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM

touche', done worry though I'll be running 11.9 @ 126 this year :lol:

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I don't mean to stray from the sports talk (;)), but I think this is the average Marauder-owner mindset that doesn't sit well with Crown Vic and Grand Marquis owners... We don't get any credit for what is being done to cars like Dan's and Quickvic's, because it's still "just a Vic".

A buddy of mine is putting the final touches (tuning-wise) on his turbo Fiero. It will rip the asphalt off the road once he gets the boost up to 35+psi and finishes the tuning, but in the end, people are still going to say "it's just a Fiero"... Even though as it sits with moderate boost and a quickie tune, he's spinning the tires at 80mph.

I like that kind of talk to a certain extent. Adds more fuel for the fire in terms of motivation.

Oh well. I'll meet you guys at the road course. Any ape can drive in a straight line. :P

Fiero's!!!
My Dad has two 88 Formula's Both are white with camel interiors V6 5spd.
One has 96k on it the other 31k.....
My Brother has gone through a few ( they be no more!)...... still has his 88GT.... But likes his GTO better...

Straight lines are great, so are road courses... better that drive straight the turn left... drive straight then turn left.... round and round and round...
BUT be warned there are a couple of Marauder guys around ( not all are here) who love the road courses..... and do very well...

Pops
01-30-2009, 02:42 PM
touche', done worry though I'll be running 11.9 @ 126 this year :lol:

So keep in touch this spring! I will be ready to give the new motor a whirl. We should be able to get a few guys out to play. Also remember Pro Rauder will be at Martin for Pinks in July. I will be there as his crew. Should be a fun summer!:burnout:

Gordonfan24
01-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Straight lines are great, so are road courses... better that drive straight the turn left... drive straight then turn left.... round and round and round...
BUT be warned there are a couple of Marauder guys around ( not all are here) who love the road courses..... and do very well...
Yeah, I was just messing around. I don't know who here is into road courses. I'm trying to get a dd so I can turn the Mercury into a weekend/track day car. I've got it handling pretty well, but I need a big front sway bar soon, among other things. I've already spun the car in the dry.

Pops
01-30-2009, 02:48 PM

A buddy of mine is putting the final touches (tuning-wise) on his turbo Fiero. It will rip the asphalt off the road once he gets the boost up to 25+psi and finishes the tuning, but in the end, people are still going to say "it's just a Fiero"... Even though as it sits with moderate boost and a quickie tune, he's spinning the tires at 80mph.

I think these guys give more credit than you think! They like well engineered cars and like to race! A few of the guys do Auto Cross also. Come to some of the meets and have some fun. Wow them with a few tricks on your car. I like beating up on Marauders but it is done with fun in mind! Sorta like NA cars winning the SC class at one of the Maraudervilles! I was the runner up with the Grand Marquis. To bad I broke out! :)

RR|Suki
01-30-2009, 02:51 PM
So keep in touch this spring! I will be ready to give the new motor a whirl. We should be able to get a few guys out to play. Also remember Pro Rauder will be at Martin for Pinks in July. I will be there as his crew. Should be a fun summer!:burnout:

For sure man, I'll need the break from studying for the BAR :(

Pops
01-30-2009, 02:57 PM
When do you take the Exam?

ImpalaSlayer
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
ok jesus christ mods, feel free to delete this bs this is retarted

sd8683
01-30-2009, 03:17 PM

Lol I was waiting for you say something:rofl:

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:26 PM
... hold this... my engine was hand assembled at SVT.

Lol, spank!

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:27 PM
I think these guys give more credit than you think! They like well engineered cars and like to race! A few of the guys do Auto Cross also. Come to some of the meets and have some fun. Wow them with a few tricks on your car. I like beating up on Marauders but it is done with fun in mind! Sorta like NA cars winning the SC class at one of the Maraudervilles! I was the runner up with the Grand Marquis. To bad I broke out! :)

I dig your car, not a fan of 2 tone paint, but yours pulls it off nicely.

Pops
01-30-2009, 03:35 PM
I dig your car, not a fan of 2 tone paint, but yours pulls it off nicely.

Thanks! :)

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:35 PM

1.41 second quarter mile? What are you using for boost? Sidewinder missles? :bs:

Pops
01-30-2009, 03:36 PM

Dave this has not been a bad thread!:D

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey Pops do you only fix car stereo's?

Pops
01-30-2009, 03:39 PM
We sell car audio, home audio and flat panels tvs plus Navigation systems.

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:44 PM
We sell car audio, home audio and flat panels tvs plus Navigation systems.

I have a pretty decent Technics home audio system but my 5 disc changer bit the bullet. It just turns and turns and turns and won't play any cd's no more:( You sell anything along those lines?

O's Fan Rich
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM

Oh no you don't... it's OUR thread now.....

And did you give Mike the hug you owe him?

Pops
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes we do. I will see what I can find for you on Monday.

CBT
01-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes we do. I will see what I can find for you on Monday.

Word, you da man. I love the system, it's so loud it's been referred to as "The Divorce Maker" on a few occasions, muhahahaaa...

DANTHEVICMAN
01-30-2009, 06:35 PM
I meant 14.1 any tard could see thats what i meant!

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 06:49 PM

Gotta watch it Dan, these guys are sharp, will take the opportunity to take that good-natured jab any chance the get! :D

Hey, post up that vid of your car, sounds nice, let some of the others get a chance to hear it. :up:

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 09:47 PM

wasnt going to get in on this, cause its senseless garbage, but....

Dan, what you need is a GIANT glass of STFU.

Holy cartwheels Batman! Someone bashed on a crown vic? And they own a Marauder? NO WAY!! HOW COULD THEY!?!?

We do not talk about cvn here.
Why? Because this is a MARAUDER forum.
Do we feel superior to CV owners? Well, only when they line up with us. Just kidding, we respect the Panther platform in general, however, most anyone can agree the MM was the most performance oriented of the Panthers.
Do we tolerate stupid and immature behavior? No. Simply put... Cut the crap or get out. Don't like it, don't worry...
Can a CV go faster than a Marauder? Yes. So can my Fusion with the right amount of money and mods. Congrats on having a lower 14 second car. Takes a lot of work to do so, however, and this is without the "its just a vic" feeling, its not a Marauder. Many things set apart these 2 cars. If you dont beleive me, go drive a MM. I owned a vic, loved it, loved my MM more though.
Can you be on MM.net without a MM? Yes. Many members are former owners or infact have never owned one. Do many of them go around talking crap and causing problems.... No.

Simply put, stop the BS. No one here really needs to hear much more of it. With all that has happened in the last few months here, we don't need CVN guys causing trouble for no reason, at least that is what it appears to be.

MeadeRaudeR
01-30-2009, 09:53 PM

hot-rauder, did you happen to watch Happy Gilmore tonight? :D

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 09:55 PM

hot-rauder, did you happen to watch Happy Gilmore tonight? :D

LOL

actually I did. But I only saw it from the VW part on. :beer:

sd8683
01-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Dan, what you need is a GIANT glass of STFU...... Now you will sleep or I will put you to sleep.... Check out the nametag grandma...... Your in my world now!

I added to yours. HAHAHAHA

MeadeRaudeR
01-30-2009, 10:07 PM
you watched it too, huh sd?:)

Gordonfan24
01-30-2009, 10:09 PM
With all that has happened in the last few months here, we don't need CVN guys causing trouble for no reason, at least that is what it appears to be.
I don't think it's that at all. I think things were drawn out a lot more than they should have been in that thread and it got out of hand.

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't think it's that at all. I think things were drawn out a lot more than they should have been in that thread and it got out of hand.

Last time I checked the 12s thread they were just setting guide lines....

as for now, i dont care to read through pages of BS. unbunch the panties and move on.

justbob
01-30-2009, 10:21 PM

Sorry Dan i messed up when i said lots of people.http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1620456&fpart=5 I have read many of yours posts at CVN and have always thought of you as a decent guy, so i definately welcome you here. With that said my comment to the few hear that are stepping up to prove 12's are possible was to drive them even harder to there goals. It was never about comparrisons of vehicles.

Stick around, there are some great people here. :beer:

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Sorry Dan i messed up when i said lots of people.http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1620456&fpart=5 I have read many of yours posts at CVN and have always thought of you as a decent guy, so i definately welcome you here. With that said my comment to the few hear that are stepping up to prove 12's are possible was to drive them even harder to there goals. It was never about comparrisons of vehicles.

Stick around, there are some great people here. :beer:

Bob I miss the stormtrooper......

Rocknthehawk
01-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Bob I miss the stormtrooper......

adam, youtube stormtrooper lotus exige

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 10:39 PM
adam, youtube stormtrooper lotus exige

Better be more entertaining than
Interior Crocodile Alligator

Rocknthehawk
01-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Better be more entertaining than
Interior Crocodile Alligator

Dude.

that video rocked, and you know it. I bet you've watched it twice.

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Dude.

that video rocked, and you know it. I bet you've watched it twice.

mhmm.... and the stormtrooper was hilarious.

justbob
01-30-2009, 10:49 PM
better?????

hot-rauder
01-30-2009, 10:55 PM
better?????

ahhh..... puts the humor back in you posts :lol:

ctrlraven
01-30-2009, 11:01 PM
I guess this is the new 20 million off topics thread.

justbob
01-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah i need plate ideas. Nevermind i'll start a new thread.

CBT
01-31-2009, 07:08 AM

So you're saying you'd have to be a tard to know that you meant 14.1, and since I'm the only one that caught it, everyone ELSE is a tard? Either way, a 14.1 and 75 cents might get you a cup of coffee around here. More than a few people here own a Marauder because it's big, fast, rare, and travels well. And a few more still have other cars for when they feel like going faster with less creature comforts, myself included. If you are gunning for a N/A 12 second CV, go for it. If you are cheering for a N/A 12 second MM, that's fine too, but don't come here trash talking and not expect to get it back 10 fold.

merc
01-31-2009, 07:27 AM
The tracks are closed in most States. I would like to see how many 12 second trash talkers are going to put there money on the line. Nothing like talking about a fight when you are not in the ring. Hopefully someone will step up to the plate in the spring, but for now it's all show and no go. Currently my car is at Chris Vining's Shop getting more modifications for this years race season. The winner of the 12 second N/A contest should start preparing their car for opening day. You can't type your way to victory lane.

O's Fan Rich
01-31-2009, 07:43 AM
The tracks are closed in most States. I would like to see how many 12 second trash talkers are going to put there money on the line. Nothing like talking about a fight when you are not in the ring. Hopefully someone will step up to the plate in the spring, but for now it's all show and no go. Currently my car is at Chris Vining Shop getting more modifications for this years race season. The winner of the 12 second N/A contest should start preparing their car for opening day. You can't type your way to victory lane.

Oh SNAP!!!

Merc has thrown down the gauntlet!

sd8683
01-31-2009, 07:47 AM
The tracks are closed in most States. I would like to see how many 12 second trash talkers are going to put there money on the line. Nothing like talking about a fight when you are not in the ring. Hopefully someone will step up to the plate in the spring, but for now it's all show and no go. Currently my car is at Chris Vining Shop getting more modifications for this years race season. The winner of the 12 second N/A contest should start preparing their car for opening day. You can't type your way to victory lane.

Two weeks from now I will have a 3500 stall torque converter, new valve body from Darrin, intake spacer and kooks headers installed!

Glenn
01-31-2009, 07:56 AM
Merc:

Good words and very true!! You cannot win a race on the keyboard! This effort is just not going to go anywhere because it is not doable and people know it! The olde net guys tried to run 12s NA for 5 years and several spent up to $10-20,000 to make it happened and couldn't. These threads are just benchracers talking smak. You are getting you car even more modded for the Spring season. Deeds not Words count in life. Good luck on your mods.

Now I have got to get my butt out side in the 33 degree cold and put my MT DRs on the beast and get it up on the car trailer for the Silver Dollar. Good luck to all the olde guys who know how to make it happen.

Glenn Ford :banana2:

Blackened300a
01-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Two weeks from now I will have a 3500 stall torque converter, new valve body from Darrin, intake spacer and kooks headers installed!

Now get a tune for all that stuff and welcome to the mid-low 13's.

sd8683
01-31-2009, 08:04 AM
Now get a tune for all that stuff and welcome to the mid-low 13's.

Oh yeah.......... I forgot to mention the dyno tune and race gas tune:D

Blackened300a
01-31-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh yeah.......... I forgot to mention the dyno tune and race gas tune:D

Don't forget, you have a street race lined up in Carlisle.:D

sd8683
01-31-2009, 08:08 AM
You guy's DO realize it is the dead of winter right?!?!?!? All we can do is talk about it!!!!

sd8683
01-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Don't forget, you have a street race lined up in Carlisle.:D

Duh........ Why do yo think I'm in such a rush to get all this stuff done:D

Gordonfan24
01-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Last time I checked the 12s thread they were just setting guide lines....

as for now, i dont care to read through pages of BS. unbunch the panties and move on.
It was over before you even ****ing posted. Your post wasn't necessary at all. Maybe if you did read through it all, you would have noticed.

O's Fan Rich
01-31-2009, 09:16 AM
It was over before you even ****ing posted. Your post wasn't necessary at all. Maybe if you did read through it all, you would have noticed.

I believe you meant to post "farging posted".... sorry it censored you there.
Must be due to your rookie status. Since it did not censor me.

Local Boy
01-31-2009, 10:13 AM
"The tracks are closed in most States. I would like to see how many 12 second trash talkers are going to put there money on the line. Nothing like talking about a fight when you are not in the ring. Hopefully someone will step up to the plate in the spring, but for now it's all show and no go. Currently my car is at Chris Vining's Shop getting more modifications for this years race season. The winner of the 12 second N/A contest should start preparing their car for opening day. You can't type your way to victory lane."__________________

Merc...hit it on the nail...

ALOHA

Pops
01-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Now what could Merc be up to! When you hang out with Chris and Sherman you know some thing is going to happen! :confused:

O's Fan Rich
01-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Now what could Merc be up to! When you hang out with Chris and Sherman you know some thing is going to happen! :confused:

You know I'm scared.....:eek::eek::eek:

Pops
01-31-2009, 10:26 AM
They are up to some kind of trickery you can bet!

Now about the 12 second NA car. Who is going to post up with the details and when are you going to start? I want to see this as bad as you guys want to do it. Maybe someone is not telling what they are up to! ;)

Blackened300a
01-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Maybe someone is not telling what they are up to! ;)

Perhap's :D

CBT
01-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Oh SNAP!!!

Merc has thrown down the gauntlet!

I hate Merc, he's the only person to pull out of my driveway and leave longer burnout trails than me:P

Pops
01-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Perhap's :D

Paul I think you are the one who has been taking in the advice! Sometimes it pays to listen. Good luck! :D

Zack
01-31-2009, 10:37 AM
If anyone aspires to get into the 12's NA, you need to see this man:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127408,

Pay the money, bolt the stuff on, run 12's.

ctrlraven
01-31-2009, 01:56 PM
I love how some are saying to get cracking at getting into the 12's now.

Uhhh it's winter and it's a GOAL not something that will happen at a snap of anyone's fingers or overnight.

I don't race during the summer....no point cause of the heat, I will do my runs in the Spring with a few new mods then see what I need to do over the summer while getting ready for the fall.

Thanks for the link Zack, I'll check into it.