PDA

View Full Version : New England Detailing?

bobsawyer7
02-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Does anyone know a good detailer in the CT/MA/RI area?
Now that the Groundhog has proclaimed 6 more weeks of winter I'm starting to get itchy to get it out once the weather changes and would like to have the work done right away.
Bought my Marauder in December and brought it home/put it away for the winter.The previous owner lived in Maine but also stored it Winters so it's in pretty decent shape.

hot-rauder
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Dick Bushnell is AMAZING!!!!!

I do not have his contact info, but he is in Leominster, MA.
Davesvt2000 has his cars done there,as well as my boss' truck. After seeing Daves cars, and my bosses truck I can say I would not let anyone else touch my car.

PM Dave for his info, I believe he has it.

-Adam

Davesvt2000
02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Dick Bushnell is AMAZING!!!!!

I do not have his contact info, but he is in Leominster, MA.
Davesvt2000 has his cars done there,as well as my boss' truck. After seeing Daves cars, and my bosses truck I can say I would not let anyone else touch my car.

PM Dave for his info, I believe he has it.

-Adam

Dick Bushnell Detailing

22 Middle St.

Leominster, Mass. 01453

978 537 0692

PSG
02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
I have a guy that works for me part time, He does all the cars I restore , and he does great work, and he preps all my old cars for shows , but my shop is in Seymour, off Rt. 8, I don't know how far you are from me. But let me know if we can be any help.

Raudermaster
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Trust Dave on this one. No one can clean the 2000 R like this guy.

MarauderLover09
02-04-2009, 09:49 PM
:banana2:hey man i can detail real good i used to work at auto dealer doing just that means rug shampoo vacuming cracks and dash clean and in warm weather clay bar wax

Rocknthehawk
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM
:banana2:hey man i can detail real good i used to work at auto dealer doing just that means rug shampoo vacuming cracks and dash clean and in warm weather clay bar wax

a lot more than that goes in to a true detailing.....

which is worth every penny. I know how to do it, I've worked reconditioning cars before, and I would rather pay someone to do it.

Raudermaster
02-05-2009, 05:02 PM
I'll only truly detail in depth my own vehicles. I've done a few co-workers cars before, including my boss(made sure it was real clean!) and it's taken me well over 6 hours.