PDA

View Full Version : Sited at Mpls Intl Airport!

mike_K429
02-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi! Was arriving back from Boston last night shortly after 8pm and while I was waiting for my wife to come pick me up, a black MM with no rear spoiler made a pickup. I was at Door 6, so only saw when the car drove by. Was that anyone here on the forum?

Made my heart skip a beat as I first thought that she had pulled out ours and was driving it!

mike

Egon Spengler
02-05-2009, 11:08 AM
see any in boston? there are a few around this area

mike_K429
02-05-2009, 01:00 PM
No I haven't, however, I was only in the area two days. Went directly from BOS to Falmouth, and back, and one way was during the late evening, so didn't get to do any sight seeing.

Had a very tasty stuffed Quahog (sp?) at the Kidd restaurant in Falmouth, and also probably the best Chowder I've ever had at the Silver Lounge in North Falmouth. It was delicious!

Incredible view of the city as I left last night. The contrast of the all the city lights with the coastline was very beautiful.

Hopefully the next time I'm out I'll have a little more time to see the sights!

jdando
02-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Not me at the airport for a change!

crouse
02-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi Mike, That was me. I was picking up my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Thanks, Curt

mike_K429
02-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Curt! Glad to see you again, even if only for a sec! The only weather mine has seen this winter is the occasional run to the store to keep the battery charged.

I'm flying out to DC tomorrow. I'll be between Here and DC the next 3 weeks.

I've been working on re-wiring the Torino, hope to have it running May1. Trying to get it ready for the shows, Hastings, Car Craft, etc, etc....

things are going to be crazy the next month or so, but when the weather starts to warm up, how about a BBQ?

Say Mid Apr?

mike

crouse
02-16-2009, 11:02 AM
I think this is my very first "Spotted".

Don't forget about the Apple Valley Ford show in early June.