PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my CAI

Green96
02-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I can't waint to get it installed :burnout:. Now you just need a kit for my Lincoln LS V8 (hint hint).

offroadking208
02-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Where'd you order it from? JLT? and where'd the thunderbird go? It has disappeared from your sig

Green96
02-08-2009, 07:44 PM
From JLT Perfomance (the vendor who's forum this is posted in). The Thunderturd had outlived it's usefullness so I sold it. It was my DD, and once we had our second child it became painfully obvious that it had to go. I actually sold it to a friend at work's parents. I guess I know where it is if I ever want to go visit it :).

offroadking208
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
That works. I have a JLT on my Vic, but it's gone at the end of the month. Im was set on getting an 04 CVPI, but now im torn between that and a Mark VIII. I think the CVPI is gonna win out in the end tho :-) Are you going to the Louisville meet?

Raudermaster
02-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Congrats and you will not be disappointed with it. offroadking, I say go for the Mark 8!

offroadking208
02-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Haha, well Raudermaster, from what i've heard, they're much cheaper to mod, but they don't make alot of the parts for them anymore. I'm gonna have to do some research and see if i can findsome aftermarket parts for them

Raudermaster
02-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Tasca Ford in RI has made some insane Mark 8's. They actually used to make blowers for them. Still may be able to inquire about them. I believe they called them the Super Mark's.

offroadkarter
02-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Tasca Ford in RI has made some insane Mark 8's. They actually used to make blowers for them. Still may be able to inquire about them. I believe they called them the Super Mark's.

Lincoln motorsports has the origional tasca supermark....

holy crap the motor is a huge modular mirror putting out 450rwhp :eek:

oh yes, you wont be dissapointed with the JLT:D (well maybe with that darn heatshield)