PDA

View Full Version : New from Kansas

BNSF DS
02-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Eventhough I've frequented this site many times as a guest, I now have a reason to join--I finally got my first Marauder! A black 2003. I could post pictures, but I'm sure everyone on this site knows what one looks like. I've been a fan of this car ever since the concept was announced. Right now it is 100% stock, but I hope with all of the knowledge available here, this may change. I will be looking to do minor mods as I want to maintain the driveablity of this being a daily commuter. I have a project car in the making, so I can get my horsepower fix from that.

I live in Gardner, Kansas (southwest Kansas City metro). I look forward to meeting new Marauder enthusiasts as well as learn more about these cars.

Everette

RoyLPita
02-12-2009, 04:33 AM
We do not mind pics of MMs no matter where they are at so please post them.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site and your new ride.

fast dtr
02-12-2009, 05:12 AM
:welcome1:

Thunderace
02-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Welcome & Enjoy !!

rayjay
02-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Welcome aboard! Do some research here before you start modding.

GordonB
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Everette,
Congrats on your new MM. Wecolme aboard!
GordonB

jgc61sr2002
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Congrats and welcome aboard.:D

JUST 1BULLITT
02-12-2009, 10:10 PM
CONGRATS & WELCOME ABOARD! I'm in the Kansas City Area myself! My Silver Birch is in hibernation, but I'll be looking forward to getting it out SOON! (Watch the Midwest Regions Postings "UncleLar" has graciously put out an invite to all of us for May 3rd to a nice Car Show event in Central Illinois; I'll be looking to round up a Convoy to meet our compatriots in person! GOOD excuse for a Road Trip I say!) I echo the comments about "don't get in a hurry about your Mods etc. Do your research, budget and think it all through; these cars are such a Blast "right out of the Box" anyway; you'll have fun no matter what, but good luck and WELCOME! :beer::banana2::burnout:

sd8683
02-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Welcome aboard!!

I will be driving my MM out to Grain Valley Missouri in April...... I would love to get together with some of you guys! Maybe hit the dragstrip in KC? I mapquested it.... Its only 20 minutes from my hotel :D

Sean

BNSF DS
02-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. I'm currently researching some aftermarker mufflers. It seems that the flowmaster super 40s and 44s are the most popular along with the resonator delete tips. I've gone to the innovative interceptors website in search of the tips, but they say they are no longer available. Does anyone know where else I could look for them? In the mean time, here is a picture of mine...

Everette

stryker
02-15-2009, 10:19 PM
:welcome: to MM.NET BNSF DS

:wave: Greetings BNSF DS Mang

:nocomm: Except one thing... Welcome

:congrats: BNSF DS in be the most successful member

:drool: Ohhhh! I like your Marauder

:burn: !Hey Mang ! what are you waiting for ? let's start to mod it, here you'll find the resources and help.

:agree: With my buddy Burn, !WELCOME!

TAKEDOWN
02-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Hello and welcome!!! Now give your baby a name and give her a theme song!

vpalhories
02-16-2009, 03:28 AM
Welcome ... I'm in Olathe, KS myself so just down the road from you. Mine's a Black, '04. Still stock.

Marauderman
02-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Welcome aboard---- as for Mods-- in the beginning , most of us did whats called "stage I" - which was four items which really woke the car up. They were, chip, colder plugs, lower thermostat and higher gears, to mostly 410's. Then of course a tune whith that once installed, especially after the gears , as you would know since your into fast from the other car.

So think about those items , as generally thats about what your probably looking for so to keep it generally a DD--Others have gone to the under drive pulley instead , but either wil wake it up..

Again enjoy....