PDA

View Full Version : Jerry's Tuning Software via Superchips?

MitchB
09-25-2003, 10:44 PM
I spotted this post on another forum. I happen to know the individual, Don, who posted this. Pretty sure this is what some of you have been waiting for:

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371457

Skip the crap in the thread and read the important stuff.

Mitch

studio460
09-26-2003, 04:37 AM
Good thread, Mitch--thanks! Sounds exciting, doesn't it? Every time I visit corral.net, I seem to learn something new! Oh well, I already paid the deposit on my upcoming dynotune with Jerry on October 6th. Will probably buy the tuning product later anyway!

Dennis Reinhart
09-26-2003, 02:33 PM
You will be able buy direct from me with in 45 days

gonzo50
09-26-2003, 02:46 PM
I would love to have a superchips microtuner with Jerry's infamous :pimp: magical handy work via Dennis, let us all know when it's ready for purchase, Thanks. :up:

GarageMahal
09-26-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Reinhart
You will be able buy direct from me with in 45 days

Sign me up!

jta

RCSignals
09-26-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by gonzo50
I would love to have a superchips microtuner with Jerry's infamous :pimp: magical handy work via Dennis, let us all know when it's ready for purchase, Thanks. :up:

If you read the threads that isn't exactly what it will be, and it is unclear if Superchips will be replacing the program in their Microtuners

Here is a lot more, and "Jerry" "Chris" and "Dave" are posting as "SCT guys"

http://forums.modulardepot.com/showthread.php?threadid=311

studio460
09-27-2003, 02:46 AM
Wow, RC! That is one looooooooooooooonnnnnggggggggg thread! (I READ EVERY WORD OF IT! THANKS!). Damn! That tuner software sounds like the Second Coming! Looks like Jerry, Chris, and Dave have REALLY done their homework on this product! Sounds like a terrific product and a great bunch of guys--this sounds like GREAT news for EVERY owner of virtually ANY Ford product--especially us Marauder owners! I guess I'll be seeing all this first-hand in 9 days when I go to get my FordChip tune by Jerry in San Diego on October 6th!!!

RCSignals
09-27-2003, 04:29 PM
It does sound great. It may be more than many need unless you have extensive mods, a blower, and or are a "racer" (like Marty).
Pricing will be interesting.

I can't tell by reading all the posts if this software will be replacing what Supercips now uses in the MAX micro tuner.

JohnE
09-28-2003, 07:36 AM
I bought a chip from Superchips a few months after getting my car in 2000. 6 months later I found out about Jerry. I bought a chip through him, along with an 80mm MAF. A year later I got my car dyno tuned by Jerry. A few months ago I bought an Allen Engine Development Supercharger, which came with a chip. The other week I got a dyno tune and had my computer flashed.

I have: 1 superchip single mode, 1 superchip dual mode & 1 diablosport dual mode chips plus a great tune in my EEC.

And I am seriously considering purchasing the tuner software when I comes out. I have never been able to see the settings directly, nor truely understand them. I am a control systems engineer and I'm always on a quest for how does it work (and how to improve it).

I may consider making very minor tweeks to a few things about my car. And I understand that poor choices can break the car and have me walking. This will not be for everyone.

RCSignals
09-28-2003, 10:05 PM
JohnE
This new newly available tuning software is perfect for someone with a setup such as yours