PDA

View Full Version : newbie

dgearlsr
02-16-2009, 09:53 PM
well i just joined i just recently lost my mm it was a 03 with a k&n glass packs it got 25 mpg on the open road round town it got 12 if i kept it on the floor board lol the car saved my life and my wife abd best friend we were rear ended at 70 mph while we were at a dead stop we all waked away cryin after seeing the car.having said that we are looking to get another as it was my wifes baby so if anyone hears of one for sale in south florida thats black let me knoe pleaseeeeeee thanks and look foward to chattin with you all thanks dave

larryo340
02-16-2009, 10:06 PM
First off, I'm glad that you're all ok. Just another example of how a solid car like the Marauder did it's job and protected you.

Secondly Welcome !!!

:cheer: :party::party:

and finally, to start with check out the cars for sale on this forum

dgearlsr
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
thanks for the welcome i have a list of 27 marauders to sort threw i am awaiting a large chunk of money and i have a list of parts for after the purchase i cant wait to get started with the help of all of you

CBT
02-17-2009, 05:18 AM
Someone was in the backseat and you got hit at 70MPH and they lived? That's beyond miraculous.

jgc61sr2002
02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Welcome to tn MM site.:D

SC Cheesehead
02-17-2009, 06:40 AM
First off, :welcome:

Second, sorry to hear about the car.

Third, glad to hear you and your friend are okay.

Fourth, my wife was in a serious wreck with our DTR, but walked away from it with only scratches. After that, I can't imagine owning/driving anything else but a Panther platform.

Fifth, hope you can find yourself a good replacement.

Thunderace
02-17-2009, 06:48 AM
Glad you all walked away with only hurt feelings,take your time and you'll find another nice Marauder,also welcome to a very helpfull MM sight.

RoyLPita
02-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Welcome aboard. Glad to hear that you made out of this unscathed. Let me know what the VIN is of your MM so I could put it in the registry. You can PM it.

stryker
02-21-2009, 11:54 PM
:( Sorry about your loss of that M-Panther he accomplish his mission get you and your loveones savedm Now :welcome: To MM.NET , if your looking for a M-Panther I suggest you now go to the "Marauders for sale " forum there you will find the most finnest Panthers many are from members of this site and with pics so you can appreciate the state of care of them plus you will meet many nice and cool people here from different states and P.R. (Me) and if you buy an completely stock M-Panther and have in mind to mod it here you will find the Resources to get the parts and plus the technical help go to "Vendors" forum and you will see the best of the best such as Lidio,Reinheart,Wes Chain(Innovative Interceptors), daniel at Colex and so many more and !!ENHORABUENA!! to be here.

:banana2::banana::cuke::bunny2 ::bagpipe3::agree::wave:

ckadiddle
02-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Glad you guys were OK! Best place to buy from is the for sale section here. Car freaks take excellent care of their MMs. Plus, economy is in the dumps, so some are having to part with their beloved MMs at discounted prices.

justbob
02-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Glad to hear your all safe. Welcome and good luck finding another.

TAKEDOWN
02-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Welcome and I'm glad you're safe! HaPpPy hunting on your Marauder!

knine
02-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Glad you are all fine. I'm relieved to hear there were no gas tank issues in that accident. Welcome aboard.

I'm curious, how did you find this site after being a MM owner for so long?

dgearlsr
02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
i did a google search as far as the gas tank i had a plate in front of the tank that came off the police cars if it wasnt there the rear end would have punctured the tank, the tank was pushed into the rear end thats how violent a crash it was