PDA

View Full Version : Review Reinhart Auto

petdoc
02-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Had my first meeting with Dennis last week. I had purchased a used Vortech system, (not from him) and he has bent over backwards helping me out with it so far. Even gave me one of his hand-made tensioner-release tools!
Has been very good at responding to questions via email or phone. Haven't seen anything to complain about on my end, and look forward to continuing to do business with him.
Eric

Dennis Reinhart
02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
I enjoyed talking to you, you have a very good NOIC kit if I can help you in any way please do not hesitate to call me, I can,t get to every email but 95% of the time I always return calls.

petdoc
02-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Mary (MM03MOK) has asked me to respond to this post...

Hi Eric,

Please go back into your post and state what you bought...just what you said below...saving shipping etc. That will keep it in line with the vendor review forum.

Thanks!
Mary

For the record, I purchased a tuner and a belt from him. I was down there visiting family and decided to stop by to meet him and pick them up to save shipping (which he wasn't charging me for anyway)
He also programmed my tuner to use pending installation of the SC. If he doesn't uphold my current positive opinion as a vendor, I'll post any bad experiences as well. So far, so good.