PDA

View Full Version : 2003 marauder 300a for sale in nj.

MFB
02-19-2009, 05:57 PM
2003 MARAUDER 300A FOR SALE IN NJ

2003 MERCURY MARAUDER
BLACK W/ BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR
ONLY 7900 MILES, NO ACCIDENTS, NO REPAINTS, NO STORIES!
PRIVATELY OWNED, NOT A DEALER! IF YOU ARE A DEALER & INTERESTED PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS CALLS.
EXCELLENT SHAPE!
JUST SERVICED!
NEEDS NOTHING!
NJ TITLE IN HAND W/ NO LIENS
PRICED TO SELL FAST!

ONLY $18499.00

CALL (908)654-3914 & IF I DON'T ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE, I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL ASAP!
THANK YOU
MIKE
https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3kf3o63l6ZZZZZZZZZ92ide497f4b1 aa71244.jpghttps://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3me3o53l8ZZZZZZZZZ92idbf4a4bdb 71e1904.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1040776327

offroadkarter
02-19-2009, 06:39 PM
cause this isnt a craigslist ad or anything...

NOMARQUIS
02-20-2009, 06:02 AM
Why is everything "just serviced?" 7900 miles? Oh boy, an oil change was just done. I wonder if the tires were rotated too? Tire rotations are important on a Marauder. Seriously, that's really low miles.

rayjay
02-20-2009, 07:38 AM
I just love how these Marauder experts come here to sell their car and its the only post they've ever made. I wonder if thats the 1st oil change? Why would you change your oil at 7900 miles? Me thinks he left a zero off his ODO reading. Two, count em, two whole pics on a car no one has ever seen :rolleyes: Not to mention it looks like a car lot...

wchain
02-20-2009, 07:39 AM
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1040776327.html

rayjay
02-20-2009, 08:01 AM

Anywhere near you?

Croozer
02-24-2009, 06:26 AM
I just love how these Marauder experts come here to sell their car and its the only post they've ever made.

The title of this section is "Marauders for Sale".

Keep 'em coming.

UncleLar
02-24-2009, 07:41 AM

probably only posted here and on Craigslist cause the ads were free,no money left to pay for an ad after that expensive 7900 mile major service.
Seriously,I hate it when these dudes pop out here just to sell their stuff after having it for years when all the time we weren't good enough for them to associate with but they'll condecend enough to take our greenbacks.:mad2:

rayjay
02-24-2009, 07:45 AM
probably only posted here and on Craigslist cause the ads were free,no money left to pay for an ad after that expensive 7900 mile major service.
Seriously,I hate it when these dudes pop out here just to sell their stuff after having it for years when all the time we weren't good enough for them to associate with but they'll condecend enough to take our greenbacks.:mad2:

Thanks Unclelar for saying better than I.

O's Fan Rich
02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
and just cutting and pasting a craigs list ad...
no respect shown.....
Probably a Yankees Fan too.......

mrjones
02-24-2009, 08:05 PM
I seriously don't understand all the bitchin. A guy has an unusual car, searches and finds a place where it may be more appreciated and marketable, takes the time to register and post an ad in the correct forum, and then catches a bunch of flak over it. So what if it is at a dealer? Isn't this website for enthusiasts? I joined up before I actually owned a Marauder because I wanted to research the cars a bit. I wish this forum had in place then, I might have saved a little money buying a used car.

I realize that my opinion is no more valuable than any of the above, but I'm posting it anyway.

ImpalaSlayer
02-24-2009, 08:09 PM
I seriously don't understand all the bitchin. A guy has an unusual car, searches and finds a place where it may be more appreciated and marketable, takes the time to register and post an ad in the correct forum, and then catches a bunch of flak over it. So what if it is at a dealer? Isn't this website for enthusiasts? I joined up before I actually owned a Marauder because I wanted to research the cars a bit. I wish this forum had in place then, I might have saved a little money buying a used car.

I realize that my opinion is no more valuable than any of the above, but I'm posting it anyway.

+1 i appreciate when people come here first to try and sell it.

bring on the ads!

Blackened300a
02-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Probably a Yankees Fan too.......

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! Dont hate the dynasty. :D

I'm not a fan of the dealers who just join to hawk a car. This isnt a classifed site.

ChiTownMaraud3r
02-24-2009, 08:37 PM
See what we should do is have a "classified's username" like a guest to register and just post a thread of their selling item & never return.

This would keep the number of registered MM fan members more accurate.

I don't mind if the seller has had their MM for years and never said a word here until the day they attempt to sell it. It is better to sell it to someone here where it will be in better hands, but what I would mind is a used car salesmen thinking they can take advantage of a site like this and say "maybe I can sucker one of these little enthusiasts."

tjg442
02-24-2009, 11:15 PM
See what we should do is have a "classified's username" like a guest to register and just post a thread of their selling item & never return.

This would keep the number of registered MM fan members more accurate.

I don't mind if the seller has had their MM for years and never said a word here until the day they attempt to sell it. It is better to sell it to someone here where it will be in better hands, but what I would mind is a used car salesmen thinking they can take advantage of a site like this and say "maybe I can sucker one of these little enthusiasts."

remember the term "buyer beware" ? still a free country ??? at least for now ! what's the fuss ?????? :shake:

offroadkarter
02-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Anywhere near you?

union's about 30 to 45 minutes depending on traffic...

rayjay
02-25-2009, 06:40 AM
Folks, my point is if we were not good enough to talk to before, don't come here trying to pedal a unknown MM. I agree, perhaps there should be a seperate forum for these one time willies to sell their possibly junk mobiles. I believe that owners here, who are active members, are not going to try an pull a fast one. You can pretty much be assured that the car is as purported to be, well cared for, and worthy of your hard earned money.

As for the car lot, the ad says private seller, not a dealer and the picture atleast appears to be a car lot. Noticed this person has not returned here either, imagine that...

MFB
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear that some members were not happy that I listed my Marauder for sale on a "Marauders for sale forum" on a Marauder website. I thought that's what it was for? A friend of mine told me about the site who use to own a MM & was a member here. So you could say I was referred here. What a warm welcome! Thank you.
The service that the car received was: 3rd oil change, front end allignment, a problematic window regulator was replaced at the dealer & new wipers. Yes it had 7900 miles on it at the time of the ad. It now has 8300 miles. I am selling it for financial reasons. I'm sure no one here ever had to sell their toy because of other obligations & etc.
Its a great car & in exceptional condition for a great price. If you are interested please contact me. Oh by the way, I am not a dealer, I have had dealers call me from other publications that I used & did not want to waste my time if they were not serious.
Thank you
Mike
(908)654-3914

offroadkarter
03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
this only occurred because we thought you were another dealer or private seller that just joined to dump a car quickly in the for sale section.

Dont take it personally

TAKEDOWN
03-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Hopefully it finds a real home and a real owner!

Richy04
03-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Your ad was dissed because you simply "dumped" a craigslist ad on a MM enthusiasts website. Next time, try introducing yourself here first and then posting the car for sale and your reception will be much warmer.

Will you take 13k for it, I am by the shore and can pay cash..

MFB
03-04-2009, 08:04 AM
To Richy04
Thank you for the offer, but you & I both know thats way too low! Are you sure you are not a dealer?

Richy04
03-04-2009, 08:19 AM
No I am not a dealer,

But I demonstrated a simple thing with my offer. I would never offer a fellow MM.Net friend such a low ball price. Since you have chosen to not make friends here I am not under any such obligation to demonstrate my honor to you. I will offer 13.5k though..

MFB
03-04-2009, 10:07 AM
I would love to be friends w/ anyone on MM.net. I did not know there was a procedure. When you make such ridiculous offers for the Marauder, you are not making friends, you are just being offensive. Please if you are truly interested come back with a real offer, or let's not waste each others time. Thank you

rayjay
03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
MFB, post up more photos of your car. Any mods? Be open to having someone from here actually come and check it out. A long time Member here has a 03 300A with 5k on the clock that is pristine and vouched for. He has been trying to sell it for a coule months, so my point is the market is depressed. You may need to be flexible if you need to move it. Good luck, and if you keep her, stick around, we're not a bad group of folks if you get to know us.

Joe Walsh
03-04-2009, 12:47 PM

+1 i appreciate when people come here first to try and sell it.

bring on the ads!

remember the term "buyer beware" ? still a free country ??? at least for now ! what's the fuss ?????? :shake:

+ + +

I'm glad that he posted the 'For Sale' Ad here...
It is a VERY low mile '03 and he is giving all Marauder enthusiasts a chance to buy the car.
What better place to sell your Marauder, than on a Marauder website?
Not every car owner is required to be on that car's dedicated website....and some people just don't get 'into' enthusiast's websites.
If you think his price is too high or it is a ripoff....you are not being forced to buy it.
BTW: It doesn't sound like a bad price for an 8,000 mile 2003 Marauder....anybody who missed out on paying $30,000+ for a new one has another chance.

rayjay
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
+ + +
BTW: It doesn't sound like a bad price for an 8,000 mile 2003 Marauder....anybody who missed out on paying $30,000+ for a new one has a new chance.

+1, my behind still hurts everytime I see what the books say they are worth now.

ImpalaSlayer
03-04-2009, 02:44 PM
+1, my behind still hurts everytime I see what the books say they are worth now.

+ 2

i said it b4 ill say it again, i welcome all mms for sale so long as they are sitting on 44inc super swampers with 30inch rims

Joe Walsh
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM

True, But do we ever plan on selling or Marauders??
I can't see a likely situation where I'd ever sell mine.

rayjay
03-04-2009, 08:37 PM
True, But do we ever plan on selling or Marauders??
I can't see a likely situation where I'd ever sell mine.

You are correct sir. In fact I just paid mine off two days ago.