PDA

View Full Version : Car Show at Dale Jarrett Ford

frdwrnch
09-26-2003, 01:23 PM
There will be a car show at Dale Jarrett Ford on Saturday Sept. 27, 2003 from 8:00am until 4:00 pm. Located east of Charlotte on highway 74. There is a seperate Mercury class and I know of two Marauders in attendance.

TAF
09-26-2003, 01:29 PM
That's just down the street from where I usually stay...I guess I couldn't bring the Grand Am...:(

frdwrnch
09-26-2003, 01:47 PM
You're more than welcome. As I am taking 2 cars I am short a driver, you would be one of the few I'd actually let drive my MM. Holler if you are in the area. Check your pm's for headlight info.

TAF
09-26-2003, 02:00 PM
I appreciate that^^^, sir. Unfortunately...I'm in Hotlanta for the weekend.

You boys have fun, though.:up:

dok
09-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Frdwrnch = My wife and I were there between 2 and 3. Saw your car, but not you. Sorry to have missed you, but you were probably in the shade someplace. It was HOT! BTW, who did the other MM belong to?

Dale Jarrett Ford is quite a place. Walking through the showroom is like being at a car show. I read that they can put 100 cars in the showroom. They had several Mustangs including some Roush and Saleens that were pretty sharp. Also had 5 or 6 Thunderbirds and a couple of Lightnings.

Marauderman
09-27-2003, 03:43 PM
More heads-up notice Russel !!! A litle late for some--ME--We were out all day Saturday in the MM rideing around taking on loosers, looking for fun stuff to do...--come home sign in and read this...not -to- good---!..un-happy camper here.Tom...

frdwrnch
09-27-2003, 05:07 PM
Tom I'm sorry, I really should have hollered at you. DOK, I was in the service dept. talking to a service writer w/a hipo Fairlane and saw you pulling out. I tried to catch you but you were too fast for me! The other Marauder belongs to Larry K., an officer in the local mustang club that put on the show. He looks forward to getting together w/ us.

Agent M79
09-27-2003, 05:16 PM
I still lament missing the LMS show. One of the guys that works in my office was there and told me all about the "cars like mine except they weren't red".

When's the next show that is appropriate for showing an MM?