PDA

View Full Version : Review Reinhart Review 2-21-09

jflave
02-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Over the x-mas holidays i was fighting with myself about buying a superchager for my 03 marauder,things at work have been very slow so i passed at this time. Well on Jan. 14th my birthday (62) i gave Dennis Reinhart a call and talked with him for about 1/2 a hour & told him i would get back to him, he ended the conversation with any other questions call me anytime. I though he spent a lot of time with me & gave me a lot of information even after i said i wasn't ready to buy, i must say i was impressed. I made a call to another dealer but felt rushed & didn't get that same good vibe i got from Dennis. The next day Jan 15th i called Dennis back & ordered my b-day gift to myself, Even flow kit & Supercharger kit & told Dennis where i wanted the kits sent, Dennis told me i would have everything in two weeks so i called Tom Kasper @ Kasper Korner in south jersey & set up a date for install, Feb.3rd & i am happy. On Jan. 29th i get a call from Tom telling me that most of the parts are there & he got a call from Dennis with tracking # for the pipes & they would be there soon. I drop my car off on Friday the 30th & get it back Wednesday morning Feb.4th, install looks great, SC is something else i can't stop jumping on it, just like when i was young. Been driving around for two weeks now & i love it. I had one minor problem & Dennis saved my a$$ (MY BAD) by calling Tom & he called me to leave somewhere fast befor they did an damage, Thanks again Dennis. So did i get on time ? YEP. Where the parts good & all there & will I order from Dennis again? YES. I found him very helpfull,did what he said & took extra time with me. Thank You JOHN LAVELLE (jflave) Old fat guy, gray hair in N.J. PS: I got to close to Doom,Natehawk & O's fan Rich at CAM meet, OC & Baltimore, I got the bug (BOOST).:)

Dennis Reinhart
02-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Over the x-mas holidays i was fighting with myself about buying a supercharger for my 03 marauder,things at work have been very slow so i passed at this time. Well on Jan. 14th my birthday (62) i gave Dennis Reinhart a call and talked with him for about 1/2 a hour & told him i would get back to him, he ended the conversation with any other questions call me anytime. I though he spent a lot of time with me & gave me a lot of information even after i said i wasn't ready to buy, i must say i was impressed. I made a call to another dealer but felt rushed & didn't get that same good vibe i got from Dennis. The next day Jan 15th i called Dennis back & ordered my b-day gift to myself, Even flow kit & Supercharger kit & told Dennis where i wanted the kits sent, Dennis told me i would have everything in two weeks so i called Tom Kasper @ Kasper Korney in south jersey & set up a date for install, Feb.3rd & i am happy. On Jan. 29th i get a call from Tom telling me that most of the parts are there & he got a call from Dennis with tracking # for the pipes & they would be there soon. I drop my car off on Friday the 30th & get it back Wednesday morning Feb.4th, install looks great, SC is something else i can't stop jumping on it, just like when i was young. Been driving around for two weeks now & i love it. I had one minor problem & Dennis saved my a$$ (MY BAD) by calling Tom & he called me to leave somewhere fast befor they did an damage, Thanks again Dennis. So did i get on time ? YEP. Where the parts good & all there & will I order from Dennis again? YES. I found him very helpfull,did what he said & took extra time with me. Thank You JOHN LAVELLE (jflave) Old fat guy, gray hair in N.J. PS: I got to close to Doom,Natehawk & O's fan Rich at CAM meet, OC & Baltimore, I got the bug (BOOST).:)

Thank you for choosing us, Tom Kasper installed your kit, he is a real nice man he has done several of my kits, and when I spoke to the shop where you had the car on Dyno, for some minor adjustments and verify AF, it was very apparent they were very inexperienced, and that is when I called Tommy to have you go some where els so, so again thank you for your support and sales and enjoy this great car, if I can help any way in the future please do not hesitate to call.