PDA

View Full Version : Megs Res Delete Tips

snuffed04
03-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Anyone, anywhere, please!!!

Used or if there is a place to get em new...

mgmsleeper
03-02-2009, 06:33 AM

http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/exdress.html

SC Cheesehead
03-02-2009, 06:51 AM

PM Defyant, he's got a used set for sale.

Where are you in NC?

O's Fan Rich
03-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Wowser, I knew someone was looking for some.

Marauder386
03-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Been lookin fer three sets but I always snooze and looze ... :D The original size that is ... :lol:

:cool4:

snuffed04
03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/exdress.html

I was going to order through them, but it says the tips are no longer available...unless its the 3"ers that arent and the 4" still is....i just assumed that none of them were, guess i should call!!

PM Defyant, he's got a used set for sale.

Where are you in NC?

I missed on Defyant's, as usual :depress:

Im in Ocean Isle, right on the coast about 35 min North of Myrtle Beach. I have a house in Lake View SC as well, which is about 45 minutes from Florence....you??

fastblackmerc
03-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I was going to order through them, but it says the tips are no longer available...unless its the 3"ers that arent and the 4" still is....i just assumed that none of them were, guess i should call!!

I missed on Defyant's, as usual :depress:

Im in Ocean Isle, right on the coast about 35 min North of Myrtle Beach. I have a house in Lake View SC as well, which is about 45 minutes from Florence....you??

You need to join us in Wilmington for the all Ford car show. See details in the Carolina Marauders forum.

snuffed04
03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
You need to join us in Wilmington for the all Ford car show. See details in the Carolina Marauders forum.
Will do merc, though not sure if ill be able to contain the drool from seeing the MM's!!

Of course, being blind as usual, i didnt see the thread in the Innovative forum(i just have the site bookmarked), where it of course states that Wes has the 4" available, just not the 3.5". Thx tho, cause otherwise i prob wouldnt of checked again and noticed the thread.
:beer:

Marauderman
03-16-2009, 07:09 AM
"watermutt", in Mooresville, NC is parting out a wrecked MM--check with him here on the board.....

SC Cheesehead
03-16-2009, 08:03 AM

I'm Upstate, Greenville, about 3 hours from Florence.

Hey, we're also planning a get-together down in MB some time this summer, keep checking the Carolina Marauder's board for updates.