PDA

View Full Version : Zack you did it again!

musclemerc
03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
I have been a silent member on this site for years now and I only post when I feel its absolutly necessary, I prefer to use this site as a means to collect information so when i modify my MM there's no guess work. With that said i've been collecting information on tunes for a while and decided to go with my gut (and wallet) and try Zack's tune. I wanted to drive my car under normal conditions for a few days and then later get to WOT for a few times and here is my impression. THE TUNE IS DEAD ON! From 900~3000rpm the shifts are much smoother than from the factory, my idle was also adjusted for the underdrive pullies,and the throttle response is crisp (very little throttle and off you go). Now WOT is another thing take it to the floor and in a millisecond its a diffrent machine thrusting you into the upholstery and ripping the tires from a dead stop (you will not get this feeling in the stock form). Now the rolling WOT above 3000rmp is even better the thing is now a beast, it even has a diffrent tone at idle. Bottom line is I don't agree with Zack on every issue and some of his posts are on the edge but I have to give it to him he's an INNOVATOR, from his home made grills to his knowledge on supercharging and now tuning I will be waiting for more to come from this young man with a passion for changing things. In closing i'd like to Thank You Zack for your time and your tune.:burnout:

DOOM
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Well said. :up:

ctrlraven
03-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Zack you really need to get a dyno lol.

Zack
03-03-2009, 09:06 AM
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
Mainly, Im glad you are enjoying your car more now than ever :up:

Im awaiting the owners response to me signing up as a vendor again.

This time I will sell tuners and tunes to the club :D

CKMustangCobra
03-03-2009, 11:10 AM
My Xcal is in the mail and I have a Zack tune waiting.

I can't wait to try it out and post up the results.

bigmerc2003
03-03-2009, 11:12 AM
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
Mainly, Im glad you are enjoying your car more now than ever :up:

Im awaiting the owners response to me signing up as a vendor again.

This time I will sell tuners and tunes to the club :D

Now that is some good news!

ctrlraven
03-03-2009, 01:15 PM
My Xcal is in the mail and I have a Zack tune waiting.

I can't wait to try it out and post up the results.
You'll love it!

Zack brought me back from the edge of selling my car cause I was so unhappy with the tuning.

lincolnpimp
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Zack has bent over backwards to help me with my recent eaton project and is on the line to help me further with tuning needs!

Zack is a class act!!!!

And Zack, I will insist on compensating you for your time, Vendor or not!!!!

Jeff

Zack
03-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Zack has bent over backwards to help me with my recent eaton project and is on the line to help me further with tuning needs!

Zack is a class act!!!!

And Zack, I will insist on compensating you for your time, Vendor or not!!!!

Jeff

If you insist!
Afterall, Tipping is not a city in China :D

a_d_a_m
03-03-2009, 02:15 PM
I would be interested in a tune/tuner if you sign back up.

musclemerc
03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
I noticed this post has made a few moves within the site. If I have offended any of the administrators I don't understand why. Kinda hard to apologize for being truthful!:D

burt ragio
03-03-2009, 06:15 PM
I too may be up for a different tune from the magician in the spring.

TAKEDOWN
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Zack Attack strikes again!

Drewstang
03-03-2009, 10:38 PM
In before lock. Oh wait, the other guy is gone now. Nevermind.

CKMustangCobra
03-04-2009, 06:52 AM
In before lock. Oh wait, the other guy is gone now. Nevermind.

I think I'm going to build a boxing ring. LOL

Zack
03-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Still waiting on the big dog to get me the form!

CKMustangCobra
03-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Loaded your tune today, Zack. Can't wait to give it some miles and really try it out.

Zack
03-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Loaded your tune today, Zack. Can't wait to give it some miles and really try it out.

Log out and go!

CKMustangCobra
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
There is a hint more balls up top, shift schedule is perfect, shifts are very firm, TQ converter lock-up is perfect... idles a tad higher which helps in FL with the A/C on most of the time.

Pretty decent. I only got about 10 miles on the tune so far and all the little annoyances are gone.

Thanks a ton!

Zack
03-06-2009, 06:03 AM
There is a hint more balls up top, shift schedule is perfect, shifts are very firm, TQ converter lock-up is perfect... idles a tad higher which helps in FL with the A/C on most of the time.

Pretty decent. I only got about 10 miles on the tune so far and all the little annoyances are gone.

Thanks a ton!

Glad to hear, looking forward to your 'after 1000 miles review' :D