PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to see the Wizard!!

BigMerc
09-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Well the families of my kidnap victims paid off, I now have the money to go see Dennis. 2 months of random street kidnappings, 3 card monty games set up at the side of the road, box top coupon cutting. have now totaled the amount I need for the Supercharger.
So I leave in the morning to go see the wizard, I sure hope that damn little dog doesn't crap in my back seat. (p.s. the cowardly lion needs a bath badly too)

There's no place like Orange Park, theres no place like Orange Park.

jgc61sr2002
09-28-2003, 05:45 PM
BigMerc - Congrats on the installation of the Supercharger. Dennis is the best you can't go wrong. Good luck.:beer:

Bigdogjim
09-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Repeat after me ITS NOT A DREAM.................

Congrats!!!!!

Zack
09-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Great news, keep us posted

merc
09-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Hold on a minute, the random street kidnappings were my work. You can’t take credit for someone else’s handy work. I know you worked hard to save for this occasion, but BigMerc the families of the kidnap victims paid you off with Confederative dollars. Did you tell that part of the story to the Wizard of Orange Park? If so, I have a bridge I would like to trade for services.

Just joking, have a great time at Oz.

RCSignals
09-28-2003, 10:52 PM
I thought Confederate dollars were still good in the South ?

merc
09-29-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by RCSignals
I thought Confederate dollars were still good in the South ?

Although some people think the Civil War is still active, Confederate dollars are as worthless as tits on a Bull. You would have to tape them together to make a roll of toilet paper to have true value for the dollar. Image what Jefferson Davis would be thinking as he passes between the cheeks, that remark would be priceless. Over two billion dollars of paper notes were printed during the Civil War.

:pimp:

FordNut
09-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Go further south...Georgia still doesn't think "The War of Northern Aggression" is over.

SergntMac
09-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Using a refined process of elimination, I'm wondering if you're that cute trick with the pony tails? If so, you didn't have to random kidnapp anyone, just hike that jumper an inch and wiggle your butt over here. I've had a crush on you since I was ten!

OTOH, considering that you now refer to yourelf as "Big Merc," nevemind. I'd expect you to have lost your adolesencent charm by now. Well, there's Hollywood Blvd. streetcorner in every major city...

J/K...Safe journey, Big Merc, keep us posted.

RCSignals
09-29-2003, 02:46 PM
Mac and Dorothy sittin' in a tree.......

Oh never mind.

BigMerc
09-29-2003, 03:22 PM
HEY I haven't worn a dress in years, ok weeks, i'm not proud of it but I did get the money for the supercharger! that doesn't make me gay does it?

SergntMac
09-29-2003, 03:27 PM
No, it means you get blown now...LOL

BigMerc
09-29-2003, 03:56 PM
HAH

SergntMac
09-29-2003, 04:06 PM
Whoops...Hope I haven't crossed the line with the jokes, and I apologize if I have.

Once again, safe journey, keep us posted?

BigMerc
09-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Now of all the posters on this board I know I'm usually in the same frame of mind as you are (you just get edited more) So I usually know your intent, you never have to worry that I don't know what you mean.

I ordered the Supercharger, billet oil pump gears, high volume oil pump, new headers, x-pipe and MM driveshaft. In addition a little reworking of the Trans. If I can work up a little more I'll get the brakes and calipers at the same time.

I can't wait

SergntMac
09-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Bravo..God's speed.

jgc61sr2002
09-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Whoops...Hope I haven't crossed the line with the jokes, and I apologize if I have.

Once again, safe journey, keep us posted? Sarge - Some levity is good.:D