PDA

View Full Version : Open Track Racing

JamesHecker
09-28-2003, 05:58 PM
The opentrackracing.com group is having another event at Willow Springs Raceway October 8th.

Meteorite's thread reminded me about how much fun I had back in March at Willow Springs.

I highly recommend this to all of the West Coast Marauder owners! It is great fun!

They break it down into three classes so the novices (like me) are not being a track hazard for the more experienced drivers. There is classroom instruction. There are instructors that will drive your car or ride with you. And lots of great people and nice cars in the pits.

...and there is a great lunch included!

The day includes classroom instruction, 5 half hour track sessions, and the BBQ lunch. All for $125.

I would love to get two, three or four of us together out there. It truely would be a great day!

Check out this link to find out more!
www.opentrackracing.com

Long Live #3
09-28-2003, 07:39 PM
Looks like fun! Enjoy the race!

studio460
09-30-2003, 08:31 AM
Sounds like fun, James. I'd want to get my new swaybar and springs installed before I go, though!

JamesHecker
09-30-2003, 05:01 PM
Well...if you don't have them installed by next week, there will be another one in December:D

studio460
10-08-2003, 02:44 AM
Okay, I'm on for December then. Maybe we can make that the destination of the next West Coast meet!