PDA

View Full Version : truck shelf measurement

Black_Noise
03-07-2009, 06:18 PM
what is the max hieght, max width with full size spare in, and max depth for a sub box on the rear shelf?

Pops
03-08-2009, 08:10 AM
I do not have that information. You should be able to measure it yourself. Its not hard to do.

BAD MERC
03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Nevermind - caught crap for helping.

Pops
03-08-2009, 09:00 AM
See my reply on MCM.

I would ask you to not redirect people who post in this forum. If you have the information it would have been nicer to PM him if you do not it made it public.

Thanks John :)

BAD MERC
03-08-2009, 09:02 AM
.............................. .............................. .....................

Black_Noise
03-08-2009, 10:48 AM
its ok badmerc I posted the question on both sites in the respective stereo stections because I thought that they might know off the top of thier head.

and John.... I will measure myself, but I will not be close to the car until monday, so I though I would feel the waters and another member might know.

Thanks anyways guys

BAD MERC
03-08-2009, 12:20 PM
its ok badmerc I posted the question on both sites in the respective stereo stections because I thought that they might know off the top of thier head.

and John.... I will measure myself, but I will not be close to the car until monday, so I though I would feel the waters and another member might know.

Thanks anyways guys

It was my pleasure to "help". Being in the audio business for 23 years has given me a wealth of knowledge. I don't know why the two sites must compete against each other as enemies instead of being a compliment to one another. This thread is the EXACT reason why I gave everyone the middle finger and bowed out for a few months. Seems like deja vu is on the horizon. I am finished with this :censor: thread.

Black_Noise
03-08-2009, 12:29 PM
I believe you just set of a flashing red light somewhere... now "they" are coming for you BADMERC!

Pops
03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Bad Merc if you would have posted the information here there would not be a problem. I do not look to see if questions have been answered on other forums. I respect your knowledge and might add that I chose not to delete or edit your posts. I made a polite request to you. I also agree that it would be nice if the two sites were reunited.