PDA

View Full Version : GoMufini's?

Egon Spengler
03-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Marauder for sale in central MA!!! By the looks of this and by that narrative I gather that I believe this is Mike/Rob/GoMifuni's car!

GOODLUCK WITH THE SALE BUDDY!
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/1068492044.html

DTRMiguel
03-11-2009, 06:04 AM
320hp??? :awe: Mabey i need Diablo Performance Chip, Denso Irridium plugs,and silverstars :lol:

Egon Spengler
03-11-2009, 06:05 AM
Mike, you want to rent your marauder out while I wait for mine to get finished!?!?!

I AM HAVING MARAUDER WITH DRAWLS!!!!

Never thought I would miss it this much until it was gone! Had an ex-girlfriend like that once!

DTRMiguel
03-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Sure man come on down MD and pick her up i gotta tahoe i can drive. Make sure u keep gas in her :beatnik: might have to fight the ladies off though :rolleyes:

Go Mifuni
03-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Yup, it's mine. Though I've never had her dyno'ed, I got my 320 number by figuring in the avarage HP increases of the JLT and the DR tune. If anyone thinks my numbers are off, please let me know.
I've got one guy who's very interested, but he lives about a thousand miles away. I took advantage of the weather last weekend and gave her a bath so I could send him some updated pics.
Hopefully with spring right around the corner she'll get more interest.
Aaron? :rolleyes::D

Egon Spengler
03-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Aaron! Buy this! Gotta keep at least one marauder in the family!!!

My friend sent me the craigslist add and I told him it was yours Mike

Egon Spengler
03-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey Mike, How did the roof wind up coming out on the Marauder?

rayjay
03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Yup, it's mine. Though I've never had her dyno'ed, I got my 320 number by figuring in the avarage HP increases of the JLT and the DR tune. If anyone thinks my numbers are off, please let me know.
I've got one guy who's very interested, but he lives about a thousand miles away. I took advantage of the weather last weekend and gave her a bath so I could send him some updated pics.
Hopefully with spring right around the corner she'll get more interest.
Aaron? :rolleyes::D

It would probably be best not to quote a HP/TQ number if you don't know. I assume the 320hp means at the crank. Realistically you are probably near 260 at the wheels without a dyno tune. Good luck with the sale. All these nice MMs for sale and I'm in no position right now to take advantage.

Rocknthehawk
03-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Mike. as much as I would love to buy the car, It's about twice the price of what I could afford, unfotunately.

I found a MM on CL for $8500.....thought it may have been yours, but it's only got 85K miles, and not much info.

Go Mifuni
03-11-2009, 02:00 PM
"I assume the 320hp means at the crank. Realistically you are probably near 260 at the wheels without a dyno tune."

Yeah, I was going for "at the crank" seeing as how they advertised them as having 302hp from the factory.

Aaron, mine IS on Craig's list. But my girl has a little more experience than that one. :P

Rocknthehawk
03-11-2009, 02:16 PM
hahaha! that's a great way of putting it.

The add i saw just had a file photo of a MM, and said "great car, lots of power, one owner...not for a first time driver" or something to that effect.

Go Mifuni
03-11-2009, 02:19 PM
hahaha! that's a great way of putting it.

The add i saw just had a file photo of a MM, and said "great car, lots of power, one owner...not for a first time driver" or something to that effect.

Obviously someone who possesses great knowledge of Marauders. :shake:

Egon Spengler
03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I'll ask again, Mike, or Aaron, how did the roof wind up coming out!?!?!

Rocknthehawk
03-11-2009, 02:30 PM
it was ok, not as good as I would have liked. It needs a cut and buff and then see how it looks.

Go Mifuni
03-11-2009, 02:33 PM
it was ok, not as good as I would have liked. It needs a cut and buff and then see how it looks.

When do you think you can squeeze it in? :D