PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Durango Nav Question

mrjones
03-12-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm afraid the factory Nav system in my 05 Durango is going out. I keep getting a disk read error on the Nav DVD. The last time this happened under warranty the unit was replace. Twice in fact because the first replacement had a problem as well.

Can you recommend a place that repairs these things? The disk is not scratched and doesn't appear bad.

DOOM
03-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Uhm you do know that this is a MARAUDER site right???

RoyLPita
03-13-2009, 03:38 AM
Was the last repair still within 1 year or 12k? If so, it can be fixed again at no charge. If not, the dealer that you go to for service could do a good will repair for a partial fee. However, it is up to them.

Pops
03-13-2009, 05:19 AM
Look for a United Radio and call them.

mrjones
03-13-2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the info, guys. I believe the last repair was about 3 years ago. I may take it to the dealer just to see if they will do anything on it, but I'm guessing I know the answer already.

vkirkend
03-13-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm afraid the factory Nav system in my 05 Durango is going out. I keep getting a disk read error on the Nav DVD. The last time this happened under warranty the unit was replace. Twice in fact because the first replacement had a problem as well.

Can you recommend a place that repairs these things? The disk is not scratched and doesn't appear bad.

I have an '05 Dodge Ram Truck with the RB4 Nav and it's a piece of junk. I would look at aftermarkets before repair/replacement.