PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Skylark Conv Rust Free southern car

Thomas C Potter
03-17-2009, 08:40 PM
My father has decided to sell his baby. Car came from Richmond, no rust, and will get good frame pictures to prove it. Did have battery area corrosion, I did an ugly but structurally sound repair years ago. 350/4V, TH350, disconnected factory AC, PS, PB (drum), manual windows. Drives wonderful. 2.56 rear. Stock 14" rims with stock wheelcovers. Was creme color, now red, not the best paint job, but it came to us that way. White bench interior. Good white top. $12K. Email me for pictures if interested at joey68tc@cox.net. Car is in York PA still, will be with me in Fairfax in about 2 weeks. Thomas 703 280-7164.

Merc-O-matic
03-17-2009, 08:49 PM
My father has decided to sell his baby. Car came from Richmond, no rust, and will get good frame pictures to prove it. Did have battery area corrosion, I did an ugly but structurally sound repair years ago. 350/4V, TH350, disconnected factory AC, PS, PB (drum), manual windows. Drives wonderful. 2.56 rear. Stock 14" rims with stock wheelcovers. Was creme color, now red, not the best paint job, but it came to us that way. White bench interior. Good white top. $12K. Email me for pictures if interested at joey68tc@cox.net. Car is in York PA still, will be with me in Fairfax in about 2 weeks. Thomas 703 280-7164.

I have a 1972 Skylark....same car. I love it. I have everything
you have, but different colors.
Not sure you will be able to get your price in today's market.
Good Luck with your sale.