PDA

View Full Version : Just dreaming

cobra671
03-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Hello forum! I'm just a new board member that's really interested in this modern day sleeper. I want one bad! My timing is just off. When the bug bites, it bites hard, and there's nothing I can do about it but feed it, so I think this forum should help my addiction until I can become one of you.

Anyway, I'm just going to lurk and learn until my time comes.
Glad to be here!

Chris

UncleLar
03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Welcome aboard,I hung around out here and attended some meets for FIVE YEARS before I finally got my Marauder.There's plenty to learn and a lot of nice folks out here to learn from,and you'll most likely to find a decent car here from a fellow member or get help from members in checking one out you're interested in.

Joe Walsh
03-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Welcome aboard!

You've got time to research all the details of the Marauder before you buy one.
BTW: Recently there have been some really good deals on 'FOR SALE' Marauders on the site...keep watching the 'Marketplace - Marauders for Sale 'forum.

freakstatus
03-19-2009, 04:53 PM
I know that bite. I actually stalked a fellow members Marauder till I got one....always making excuses to drive by it...LOL. Welcome.

Bigdogjim
03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
OK without being too personal...what would it take to get you into a marauder?

:welcome:

rayjay
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome, Joe is right, there are some really nice Marauders for sale here. These cars aren't getting any younger so good examples are going to be harder to come by in the future. I'd pull the trigger on one soon.

TAKEDOWN
03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome and hapPpY huntings on your future MARAUDER!

cobra671
03-20-2009, 04:14 AM
OK without being too personal...what would it take to get you into a marauder?

:welcome:

I believe a $16k loan would do it. :D

Seriously though, I need to payoff my truck before I go and do something bad.

cobra671
03-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Thank you for the greetings all! Seems like a great bunch here.