PDA

View Full Version : Hi New Englanders

timfromme
03-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi everyone. I'm up north in Maine and this winter season beat up on my Marauder really bad. First time in the winter. Needs a paint job, snow bank caused to dent my lower bumper inwards, "teeth" missing in the grill, rock chips in windshield, and dirty all the way around including the interior. She has 53K on her now. Havent even owned her for a year yet. Previous owner did not drive in winter. I see why now. Next winter I'm getting a beater car to drive. How is everyone elses holding up this winter that have to drive their Marauder? I hope you guys are doing better than me. Just wanted to share.

hot-rauder
03-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Tim we have been busy... Selling Marauders lol!

Sorry to here you have had trouble this winter. I would reccomend some snow shoes for her, but being in ME you already no that. If you fo happen to get a new front bumper, let me know! I am interested in the "broken" one you have.

Hope all is good for you Mainiacs. lol

Egon Spengler
03-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Join the club my friend! Tree branch fell on my trunk lid and rear quarter panels during an ice storm and then I was driving down an untreated road in worcester and she fishtailed on me and I could not counter steer out of it and I trashed the rear end on the car (see signature)... It is still in the shop! Needless to say, mine will never see another winter either as long as i am owning it!

GOOLUCK MY FRIEND! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

timfromme
03-21-2009, 07:47 PM
I think the lower part of the bumper just needs to be pushed back out. Its next to the foglight. I dont think i will need to by a replacement. Sorry hot-rauder. I will post pics of my car in the morning. She is in sad shape. Sorry bout your car tjmorin82. Hate to see our one of a kind Marauders messed up.

timfromme
03-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Here is a pic of what I need to fix.

timfromme
04-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi,
Since my grill is messed up, I was thinking of putting a crosshatch pattern backing instead of the vertical bars on the grill. Its on some Ford vehicles now. Does anyone want the vertical bars so they can make their grill badgeless? I also have the broken off bars too.
Tim

Rocknthehawk
04-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I'll take them Tim.

Looks like you could use a heat gun on the bumper to push it back out

timfromme
04-06-2009, 01:29 AM
I will post on here or PM you Rocknthehawk once weather gets better for me to work on my car. Will it ever get better? Tired of crappy weather lately.

hot-rauder
04-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Tim, the weather was nice enough today to see the Red Sox Opening Day!! Beckkkkkkkkkket was awesome. Yeah, thats 10 Ks right there.

timfromme
04-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi fellow New Englanders,
I just purchased another car as a daily driver, a 1995 Chrysler LHS. I am gonna put my Marauder on hiatus until further notice. My Sassy Bi*ch is gonna go some major body changes. (No, not lambo doors, no 22 inch dubs, no bright green paint, no 10" tall wings, etc..etc..) you will see when I'm done. Engine, drive train, etc., will be stock, I think, dont know for sure. Keepin it as a secret.:D
(My Girlfriend named my Silver Birch Sassy Bit*h)