PDA

View Full Version : Visit to Reinhart Automotive

paheff
09-30-2003, 04:59 PM
I purchased my black '03 MM 9/16/03. As I read in these forums I kept hearing about Dennis and Reinhart Automotive. Imagine my suprise when I found out this was not some far away, west coast shop, but less than 10 miles from home! :) I called Dennis and went to visit his shop. Dennis is very helpful and hospitable and certainly knows his stuff. He even let me test drive his MM that has the Stage 1 mods and exhaust.:P Getting out of my stock car and into his Stage 1 really highlights the improvement (WOW) and I am sold. Hope to get mine done next month. Thank you Dennis for taking the time to show me around.

BigMerc
09-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Yeah you can't complain about the hospitality, I just took a huuuuge hit in the wallet, to get the Reinhart goodies, but its all well spent!! Dennis was more than accommodating. He really did a great deal of advising me of all the components and the worth of pairing them up. In the end I went with his advice and got the whole Shebang because its actually cost effective, after the initial hurt of the package price goes away I'll be better off in the long run.
When you say its the little things that count, it is never more true than with Dennis, he will do whatever he can to get you happy and bend in several ways to get the right things in the right way for you. I return in about 10 days to have every thing installed and expect every thing will be great, I'll give you the run down after I get the goodies. In a nutshell, you can get these things installed anywhere but to get it done by THE guy and to have him go out of his way, the way he has is, the most beneficial part of it all.

Bigdogjim
09-30-2003, 05:56 PM
I was very lucky to meet Dennis in Marauderville and see him action!

The man is one FIRST CLASS ACT!!

jgc61sr2002
09-30-2003, 06:34 PM
paheff - Welcome to the site. You will like it here. Enjoy your new ride.:D