PDA

View Full Version : No MM at Texas State Fair?

Johnman
09-30-2003, 05:50 PM
I went to the State fair on opening day and there was no Marauder at the L-M indoor display! One was outside the pavillion last year-to the west (opposite of the fountains). And while I did not get a chance to check that area this year (trying to deal with an impatient 5 yr old)- a friend told me he was looking for a Marauder and didn't see one anywhere, inside or out. Can this be true? This is the cheapest advertising there is!

Petrograde
09-30-2003, 06:22 PM
... sigh ... they also could've brought one or two to Marauderville, ... and sold them. :rolleyes:

cruzer
09-30-2003, 06:31 PM
My Marauder was on display all day Friday in the Classic Corral along with the Lone Star Cougar Club . It s ashame the way L/M has treated the public by denying them info on the Marauder--I have a feeling it will turn out to be a serious marketing mistake. This is my 14th Ford-L/M product and I have never been treated like this before--d---- bean counters !!!

Johnman
10-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Dang, Cruzer, I missed seeing your car or I would have mentioned that at least one was on display somewhere. Good for you!

jgc61sr2002
10-01-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Petrograde
... sigh ... they also could've brought one or two to Marauderville, ... and sold them. :rolleyes: Yea right. I don't think FMC would sell them before the fair is over.