PDA

View Full Version : Never got my order

Peace2Peep
03-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey Wes,

I sent you two PM's with no response three days ago. I ordered a set of the locking valve caps Feb 12, 2009. I have had no contact from you nor have I received the shipment of the valve caps. Please respond.

Local Boy
03-27-2009, 02:16 AM
I'm still waiting on my stud kit for the rear diff. cover...Feb 16, 2009

In all fairness...

Wes, did respond well...to my PM...

But, still waiting...

ALOHA

wchain
03-27-2009, 06:13 AM
Gents, please check your PMs

Local Boy
03-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks Wes...

I appreciate your help...

ALOHA

guccijayda
03-28-2009, 03:45 AM
wow no offense but i don't think I could resist waiting over 30 days for a package, I'm unfortunately impatient and want it within a week:o

Peace2Peep
03-28-2009, 03:38 PM
wow no offense but i don't think I could resist waiting over 30 days for a package, I'm unfortunately impatient and want it within a week:o

Thankfully Wes has resolved my issue and we are moving forward with some steam. I know that he is one of the "Good Guys" and I can trust him, that's why I waited.

In the realm of Marauder "Modding" 30 days for a part happens more often than not. It's part of the price for admission. I just wasnt receiving his correspondence due to spam blocking on my AOL mail account.

Godspeed my Brothers!

J D
03-30-2009, 07:21 PM
I too have been in a similar situation, but Wes usually kept in contact. He had the best price on my oil pressure gauge, and it did take several weeks for it to arrive, but for the price, I couldn't have been happier. It wasn't a urgent part so I did other projects in the mean time and toughed it out till it made it here.

magindat
03-31-2009, 06:22 AM
In the realm of Marauder "Modding" 30 days for a part happens more often than not. It's part of the price for admission.

If you want parts fast, buy a mustang. Modding a Marauder is a classy, time taking experience - like sipping fine aged spirits. It's meant to take your time, savor, and enjoy!!!!

Drewstang
03-31-2009, 07:52 AM
If you want parts fast, buy a mustang. Modding a Marauder is a classy, time taking experience - like sipping fine aged spirits. It's meant to take your time, savor, and enjoy!!!!
Signature worthy quote.

m1dn1temarauder
04-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Well, I guess I can be on this list.....2 months for rotors? I got everything else I ordered and sent a few pm's and emails...no response

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 08:36 AM

Wes is a good guy but it is irritating when you want something and then have to wait a month to receive it.

Egon Spengler
04-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Cigars as well!

m1dn1temarauder
04-17-2009, 12:57 PM
He is a good guy..I actually needed the rotors more than the other parts(those were wants)...i am trying to deal with the squealing till I get them, but you really can't floss with squealing brakes you know ...LoL

wchain
04-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Well, I guess I can be on this list.....2 months for rotors? I got everything else I ordered and sent a few pm's and emails...no response

Dwayne, you have mail.

I'm pushing Baer to get the rotors.

Thanks.

W4LTD
04-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Dwayne, you have mail.

I'm pushing Baer to get the rotors.

Thanks.

Wes,

I thought you were going to PM me also about my order?:confused:

m1dn1temarauder
04-19-2009, 08:07 AM
got the message...I appreciate it...I'm dying over here with the brake squeal:P Thanks!!

Peace2Peep
06-03-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm back Wes!

It's been almost six weeks since you last contacted me about this and still no resolution or logo caps. I have nearly lived another life since I ordered these FEBRUARY 12, 2009.

I am hoping that the supplier didnt ship to that old Paypal address you have on the PM you sent before....I changed addresses three months ago to Daytona Beach!

wchain
06-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Check your PMs!

Windsor58
06-03-2009, 08:50 PM

Rich - your eloquence is noteworthy, dude!
Taking it a bit further for my case, good things are worth waiting for. I still have boxes full of goodies all over the house waiting to be installed.....
Every once in a while I buy another box to add to the collection.
At this rate, it will be very, very good! It HAS to be, waiting this long.......
:banghead:
Chip

Peace2Peep
06-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Thank you for your quick response Wes!

Those babies are going to take a while folks...but my suggestion is whenever they come in...ORDER THEM!

FordNut
06-04-2009, 03:01 AM
I never got the replacement tool that was discussed awhile back in another thread. Are those on backorder too?

wchain
06-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Fordnut,

I mailed you my personal spare tool a while back. You never got it?

I'll take my caps off today and ship you my tool and get more from the vendor.

wchain
06-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Thank you for your quick response Wes!

Those babies are going to take a while folks...but my suggestion is whenever they come in...ORDER THEM!

Allen,

These caps have always been group buy items since I started offering them in batches in 2004. Because you ordered after the group buy date, I still want to fufill your order, so I placed an order for another quantity to meet your request.

WHen they come in, I'll have another batch, minus you and a few other people, after that I probably won't be offering them again, since 90% of the people on this board already have them.

I'll continue to push Logo Caps for updates.

TAKEDOWN
06-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Anymore gas bibs?

FordNut
06-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Fordnut,

I mailed you my personal spare tool a while back. You never got it?

I'll take my caps off today and ship you my tool and get more from the vendor.

I never got it. I still have one, it's just that my wife lost the spare so I wanted to replace it. Don't pull off your caps to accomodate me, I appreciate the offer but if you get any spares with your next order I'd like one.

Thanks,
Brian

n3fvg
06-16-2009, 08:32 PM
My first experience with Wes two years ago was great! Got the order within a week. The second order a few months ago was 180 degree different. After waiting six weeks and several PM's/E-Mails he finally told me two of the three items I ordered were out of stock. The third was in stock and would be shipped the next day. After waiting two additional weeks and not receiving the third part, I e-mailed him and told him to forget sending the third part, I thought eight weeks was too long to wait for an in stock item, and six weeks was too long to discover the other parts were out of stock. I have turned to other sources.

Hey Wes,

I sent you two PM's with no response three days ago. I ordered a set of the locking valve caps Feb 12, 2009. I have had no contact from you nor have I received the shipment of the valve caps. Please respond.

Canadasvt
06-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Allen,

WHen they come in, I'll have another batch, minus you and a few other people,

Hi Wes

I'm one of those other people still? I'll upgrade to UPS or FedEX to ensure they get to me this time.

Stu

m1dn1temarauder
06-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Well, here it is June 24 and the problem?? 5 months for brake rotors. 4 months to find out it would still be a few weeks before Baer actually "made" the rotors, and the remaining month with no real updates as to when I will get the Powerslots I switched the order for.
That whole "fined, aged spirits" quote was nice, but I finished an entire bottle of Louis XIII alone and still no rotors...how is that for fine, aged spirits?? http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Crazy right??

FormulaMarauder
06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
There's no excusxe for waiting that long. Vendor= FAIL.

m1dn1temarauder
06-25-2009, 10:03 AM
The worst part is after 2 emails and 1 pm on here the only response i got was "let me check on that for you" to answer the first email and no response to the other two.....:depress: seriously

MM03MOK
06-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Please use the Vendor Review forum for your one-on-one exchange with a vendor.