PDA

View Full Version : DTR Light Flint

davidholland
03-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Well here I go Again. I'm considering parting with my car. I purchased it brand new on 4-19-04. I'm the original and only owner. No Accidents.
Every single option except heated seats. I have all original paperwork window sticker Jacket Etc.. The car has 25K on it. All original no mods what so ever. There was only 20 DTRs made like this (without heated seats) and all other options. There is no break down on how many of the 20 had Moonroofs. Needless to say it is pretty rare even for a Marauder.
I want 18K or I will not part with it. If you want photos send me a pm.
Car is in Berlin,NJ. Just over the River from Philadelphia PA.

:confused:

offroadkarter
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
aw man, i still havent gotten to see this car. bring it out to the car show this april!

stryker
04-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Very nice but where are the pics, i'm looking for a Marauder but I need to see pics can you work with that it can be a few ones I think is fair

Robert 96
04-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Always looking for a DTR.

tjg442
04-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Well here I go Again. I'm considering parting with my car. I purchased it brand new on 4-19-04. I'm the original and only owner. No Accidents.
Every single option except heated seats. I have all original paperwork window sticker Jacket Etc.. The car has 25K on it. All original no mods what so ever. There was only 20 DTRs made like this (without heated seats) and all other options. There is no break down on how many of the 20 had Moonroofs. Needless to say it is pretty rare even for a Marauder.
I want 18K or I will not part with it. If you want photos send me a pm.
Car is in Berlin,NJ. Just over the River from Philadelphia PA.

:confused: sounds right, good luck, hope you get your price, :2thumbs: but the "Blue book" ? say's ???????????????? :shake:

Mike
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Very nice but where are the pics, i'm looking for a Marauder but I need to see pics can you work with that it can be a few ones I think is fair

If you want pictures, he says in the first post to PM him :D

NOMARQUIS
04-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Why are all the low mileage DTRs for sale AFTER I bought a black MM. I looked for eternity to find a nice DTR.... ERRRRR!!! Wanna trade for a low mileage 03?.......I didn't think so.