PDA

View Full Version : MM Sighting Jeffries

dwasson
10-01-2003, 05:19 AM
I spotted a Blue MM at about 7:30 this morning, eastbound on the Jeffries from Telegraph to southbound Southfield. I gave him a thumbs up and got a wave. Anyone we know?

Fast4Door
10-01-2003, 08:58 AM
That was me, Dan.

Nice to meet ya!

Just on my way to work in Dearborn. With the weather we've had lately, how do you keep the MM so clean? It looked great, and the back half window tint is cool!

See Ya.

Jerry

dwasson
10-01-2003, 10:28 AM
Good to see you Jerry. There is a guy with a blue MM at the CompUSA on Ford and Southfield. I see the car there a lot but I've never seen the owner.

I buy my gas at the Shell at Telegraph Warren. Living on the west side and working near the Tech Center I burn enough premium for 3 free car washes a week. :help:

I didn't tint the front door glass after having a cop friend tell how nervous he gets approaching a car with tinted glass. I try to not scare armed people. It's just me.

bigslim
10-02-2003, 10:11 PM
Hey Dan, I'm about to remove to tint from myt front two windows too. I got one ticket from the State Police and don't need the hassel anymore. I will remove it once I get back from Columbus. Fastf4Door, when are we going to meet you. Keep checking this link to see where we will meet next.