PDA

View Full Version : ***S.S.M. Picnic - Thank You All ! ***

Cobra25
03-29-2009, 01:01 PM
The Picnic went well as always. It was Nice to get together again. I'd Like too start in thanking some people for a number of things . First of all : The Owners of Mercury Marauder .net for their $500 Dollar Donation towards of Picnic and the wonderful donations toward our Raffle. I also want to Thank: Bunny, SRP Racing, Blackmobile, Pops Sterio, TCE Performance, Moser Axles, Colex Inc, Bad Merc, Magindat, Mark Nichols, Pug, Mills Marauder & John Nero for donating stuff toward the Raffle. Also I'd like to thank John Nero for taking time out and doing the Raffle for us all. As other's in the past can say it's a job in it self. The weather could of been a little better , I hope everyone had a good time. The winner's of the Raffle Prizes that weren't present today will be notified in the coming days by John Nero and mailed out . On Behalf of Tom and myself Thank you to all who Donated and came today.

BAD MERC
03-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Zoltan, we just got home and had a smile all the way home. The light rain was refreshing and the temperature was about perfect. You cannot ask for better friends or company. I feel bad for anybody that missed it.

Hotrauder
03-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Plus one. It was a great time. Wonderful to visit all those I have not seen for way to long. Thanks to everyone who helped. Great choice with the catering. It was nice to see that EVERYONE could socialize and the food was good! Special thanks to all who asked about Penny. She is grateful for the concern and sends her love to you all. :) Dennis

MarauderTJA
03-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Great time seeing everyone once again:beer:. WE need to do it more often. Miss all you guys .:up:

Ryans PI
03-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Sounds like a funtime. Seems you guys have the largest gatherings in the country.

Now we need pics. ;)

DEW34
03-29-2009, 06:13 PM
It was nice to see people i have not seen in a while.The food was good the conversations were good lol i think no one walked away empty handed from the raffel .Thank you to all who donated time , money & prizes
mike
#90:burnout:

magindat
03-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Once again, we did it again. Was nice to see everyone. John, you did a great job with the raffle.

It wasn't such a great picture day. The weather would have been rough on the cameras. I got my own pictures right in my noggin! Ya'll should come take a few mental pictures of your own!!!!

Blackmobile
03-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Good friends.... good food..... Mediocre weather................
Great times!!!!!!

Can't wait for this time of year to come around again.

Ed

CKMustangCobra
03-31-2009, 10:00 AM
Wife and I are going to try to come to the next one. Hope everyone had fun!

HEY Cobra25 and RoylPITA!!!

John Nero
03-31-2009, 10:52 AM
i had a great time and see everbody at the next event (west coast and orlando area)

RoyLPita
04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanx for a great time. I hope everyone who came by enjoyed the festivities between raindrops.

Cobra25
04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Orlando would be interesting ?
i had a great time and see everbody at the next event (west coast and orlando area)