PDA

View Full Version : Tonight!! US151 & Potranco

SID210SA
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM
We have a new member that would like to meet up....I know it is very short notice but if you AAM guys can make it out, come and join us....this is a new hang out for Muscle car guys....no ricers have been here....so let me know if you can make it or just show up....dont have a time yet but I would imagine its the same time that we always meet...7-8pm....Mike

Pat
04-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Mike; Found it, isn't that a little more westerly than your usual haunt?

SID210SA
04-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Just a little....but its a nice drive now that the construction is done and the lanes are wide open in that area of 410 and 151....

It was a great meet....no one made it but me and the new guy....he has a beautiful 03B...but its actually his wife's car....he has an 86 Buick Grand National that is in very good shape....and runs like a beast....Abraham, it was nice meeting you and your wife.

In meeting them, I also met a modular performance guy....I will be looking into getting some work done to try to pull some extra horsies from that NA engine of mine...

ludwigvan968
04-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Sounds like you all had a good time, I was back in Austin on Saturday night, I did make it out to the street races up there, there were some people from Lethal Performance, San Antonio there, it was a good time. The viper club was also out, as well as Boost Logic.

I am still trying to sketch out a meet up here, I am thinking either April 18th or May 30th. I figure we could BBQ at my place, then go for a drive up in north Austin, hit Spicewood Springs Road, Limecreek Rd and do a photo shoot some where and call it a day, just doing that would take half a day and is something I think would be a good time for all. What do you all think?

http://jtlopez.dyndns.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.Download Item&g2_itemId=91267&g2_serialNumber=2
http://jtlopez.dyndns.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.Download Item&g2_itemId=91277&g2_serialNumber=2

SID210SA
04-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Sounds good....I will be on vacation April 25th thru May 3rd...so count me out during that time frame as I will be in Oklahoma visiting my Dad...