PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Crown Vic P74

W4LTD
04-06-2009, 08:32 AM
This is a MUST SELL by next Monday, 4/13/09.

I purchased the '04 Marauder and need to sell the '07 Crown Vic.

Only 23k miles, pristine condition, as shown in the photo minus the push-bar (unless you want it, purchased separately) and it will have the "LX" factory alloy wheels (w/Michelin Energy HP tires). Everything else needed to bring it back to an LX (white trunk fascia panel, taillights w/chrome strips, chrome grill) will also be included. This car is an LX at heart, so it includes Digital dash w/message center, Climate Control, Tan Leather Interior, Steering wheel controls, Power Driver AND Passenger seats and anything else I may be omitting for an LX. It has true dual exhaust w/H-pipe and MagnaFlows but I will revert it back to factory mufflers if you desire. Always serviced at 3,500 miles with synthetic motor oil and the paint is Teflon sealed every six months. Absolutely nothing wrong with this car. Two local Ford dealers have the identical car for sale at $16k and $15,500 with 29k and 38k miles, respectively. FACTORY "BUMPER-TO-BUMPER" WARRANTY UNTIL MAY, 2010.

Kelly Blue Book is $13,325 for this car for private sale --

I am only asking $12,500 or best reasonable offer...

Please call me at (321)987-7433 or PM me if interested.

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/ColoRich/download.jpg (The "black spot" by the armrest is only debris on the camera lens)http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/ColoRich/ltd5-SM.jpg

JGMobley1988
04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
wow that car is still new good luck with the sale im sure someone will buy it quick

SID210SA
04-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Whats the switch for on the dash by the pilar?

W4LTD
04-06-2009, 09:30 AM
wow that car is still new good luck with the sale im sure someone will buy it quick

Thanks, it really is a good deal with all the spare parts, etc.

I just need to sell it quickly, or continue to make the payments...

It's a beautiful car and it hurts to "give it away" but I can't afford 2 cars.

W4LTD
04-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Whats the switch for on the dash by the pilar?

That will be removed, nothing was drilled, the wires were just "tucked" under the door gasket and the switch is sitting there. It is for a Whelen electronic air-horn/PA/radio rebroadcast unit I use w/ my 2-way radios.:argue: