PDA

View Full Version : Marauder "Flag" Emblem WANTED

W4LTD
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
If anyone has a set of the Flag emblems, or even just one, that they want to sell -- PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

(PM me) Thanks.... :D

Bluerauder
04-14-2009, 06:29 PM
If anyone has a set of the Flag emblems, or even just one, that they want to sell -- PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

(PM me) Thanks.... :D
I have a set still unused in the bubble wrap they came in .... just haven't gotten around to putting them on the MM. They are the "Martyo Limited Edition" Marauder badges. But I had to sign a sworn and notarized statement that I would never, ever, ever sell them at an obscene profit. So I gotta keep 'em.

DOOM
04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Check eBay bro.

W4LTD
04-14-2009, 06:32 PM
I have a set still unused in the bubble wrap they came in .... just haven't gotten around to putting them on the MM. They are the "Martyo Limited Edition" Marauder badges. But I had to sign a sworn and notarized statement that I would never, ever, ever sell them at an obscene profit. So I gotta keep 'em.

You're a tease....!:mad:

Hotrauder
04-15-2009, 06:20 AM
After a couple of sets were sold on Ebay for up to $300 MartyO (an attorney and Former Marauder World Record holder and father of the badge) did indeed require a signed pledge before purchase. True story. One of mine had lost a little peice of finish so I purchased new ones-$80 if I remember correctly. Gave my old ones away to a young member here. Good luck in your search, Rich. :) Dennis

fastblackmerc
04-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Have an unused set. PM me with your best price..... Remember that they sell for around $300.00 on eBay.

Marauder386
04-15-2009, 08:34 AM
One of mine had lost a little peice of finish so I purchased new ones-$80 if I remember correctly.

My passenger side flag has done the same thing. I would like to fix/replace but the stupid markup for greed I see on Ebay keeps me from doing so.

:cool4:

BhamMarauder
04-15-2009, 08:45 AM
I have a few questions in case I'm ever able to find some of these emblems. How do they hold up over time? What type of adhesive do you use to install them? Can they be remove once they are installed or will be paint be damaged? Thanks!

fastblackmerc
04-15-2009, 08:52 AM
I have a few questions in case I'm ever able to find some of these emblems. How do they hold up over time? What type of adhesive do you use to install them? Can they be remove once they are installed or will be paint be damaged? Thanks!

Double sided 3M moulding tape is the best. So came with the tape, some didn't. I believe both of my "spare" sets have it. They can be removed by using rubbing alcohol or heat or Goo Gone, something to soften the adhesive. If they get dull a little ScratchX or light compound will bring them back.

SC Cheesehead
04-15-2009, 08:53 AM

Mine get a chalky haze on them, but a little rubbing compound every so often takes care of that.

The original Marty-o badges came with trim adhesive strips on them, but the last set I got didn't have the strips, so I just picked up a roll of 1/2 from my FLAPS.

Don't know about paint damage, I've never pulled mine off.

BhamMarauder
04-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the information! Very helpful!

W4LTD
04-17-2009, 07:16 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BQJ9IggBGk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmU vDqBJ3UdFWOPw~~_3.JPG

I imagine this was the original "Flag" emblem... This is from a 1964 Marauder.

FordNut
04-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I believe I've got one of those somewhere.