PDA

View Full Version : Nice write up for Dennis

BigMerc
10-03-2003, 06:31 AM
In the new Issue of Mustangs and Fast Fords, There is a Nice article of a 03 supercharged Mach 1. The owner had problems finding items for his car. When it came to chips for a supercharged Mach 1 where did the guy go? Yep Dennis, the writer in the article says how Dennis shipped different programs to get the car tuned and has kept offering assistance during the project. Nice tribute from the magazine, shows what we have come to know, the guy goes out of his way for us. I hope we all appreciate this effort and while its ok to help out the fox bodies, you belong to the Panther platform group, don't stray too far we'll have to hurt ya, (not your tuning fingers though, too valuable)

RF Overlord
10-03-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by BigMerc
...its ok to help out the fox bodies, you belong to the Panther platform group, don't stray too far we'll have to hurt ya, (not your tuning fingers though, too valuable)

ROFL!!!! My sentiments exactly..!!! :lol:

Way to go, Dennis...maybe someday we'll have a Panther-related magazine (how about "MARAUDERING"?). It can feature "The World's Most Modified N/A Marauder" on the cover...I'm sure martyo won't mind...

jgc61sr2002
10-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Congrats Dennis.:up: