PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Carlisle T-shirt info.

Blackened300a
04-16-2009, 07:00 PM
I went ahead and tried to make this as simple as possible and make sure it works for everyone.
Im having 2 types of T-shirts made up. A white T-shirt with the globe pic that was featured in the photo contest and a black T-shirt with the pic thats in my sig.
SMOKE and I worked out a few details behind the scenes that will make these pics really stand out when they go to print. I already gave away idea of what they look like but Ill do the big reveal at Carlisle.
Im not taking orders like I did last year. Not everyone reads all the posts so they dont correct me if they see any errors and it causes mistakes that I dont want to make for you guys. So this year Im making 200 shirts, 100 of each color and the size breakdown will be as follows, 5 Small, 15 Medium, 25 Large, 25 XL, 15 2XL and 15 3XL. Just walk up to me at Carlisle and tell me what you want. Whatever I have left will be posted up and mailed to the rest of the members who didnt attend.

Now, I had a request for womens T-shirts by Paula (silverauder) I can do this but only by request, I wont have any women T-shirts with me at the show so post up or contact me with color and size so I can make this happen for you. Im once again not going to skimp on the quality of the shirt and the image will be silk screened so it wont come off in the wash.

Price of the shirts are $20 each for a high quality Tshirt with silk screened design.

Mebot
04-17-2009, 05:06 AM
Sweet deal! thanks! I guess I'll have to go to Carlisle now! Where can I find the globe pic?

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Sweet deal! thanks! I guess I'll have to go to Carlisle now! Where can I find the globe pic?

Go to the photo contest section in the photography forum. It was in the black and white contest entry thread.

Krytin
04-17-2009, 08:13 AM
I went ahead and tried to make this as simple as possible and make sure it works for everyone.
Im having 2 types of T-shirts made up. A white T-shirt with the globe pic that was featured in the photo contest and a black T-shirt with the pic thats in my sig.
SMOKE and I worked out a few details behind the scenes that will make these pics really stand out when they go to print. I already gave away idea of what they look like but Ill do the big reveal at Carlisle.
Im not taking orders like I did last year. Not everyone reads all the posts so they dont correct me if they see any errors and it causes mistakes that I dont want to make for you guys. So this year Im making 200 shirts, 100 of each color and the size breakdown will be as follows, 5 Small, 15 Medium, 25 Large, 25 XL, 15 2XL and 15 3XL. Just walk up to me at Carlisle and tell me what you want. Whatever I have left will be posted up and mailed to the rest of the members who didnt attend.

Now, I had a request for womens T-shirts by Paula (silverauder) I can do this but only by request, I wont have any women T-shirts with me at the show so post up or contact me with color and size so I can make this happen for you. Im once again not going to skimp on the quality of the shirt and the image will be silk screened so it wont come off in the wash. I should have the pricing info by Monday the latest.

Very Good!
Just make sure we drive down together so I can get my XXXL's before you run out!

DOOM
04-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Dont forget me this year :rolleyes:

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Dont forget me this year :rolleyes:

Actually read a post or two this year!!!!!:D

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Very Good!
Just make sure we drive down together so I can get my XXXL's before you run out!

Maybe Ill bump the 3XL number up a little to 20 per color.

DTRMiguel
04-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Well i need 2 XXXL's

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Well i need 2 XXXL's

First come first serve. Ill be there Friday morning at the show.

Krytin
04-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Yeah - try and remember we're all getting a little older and a little fatter!!

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 09:17 AM

I guess ponchos for next year lol

Ms. Denmark
04-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Anyone who was lucky enough to get a shirt last year knows these are first rate ,from the design to the quality. They look great even after a full year of wash and wear.

This years designs (2) are going to be fantastic. Really can't wait! Thank you once again, Paul & Jonathan, for putting together something we can all be proud of.

I especially want to thank Paul for going to the extra trouble to allow orders for women's sizes. I've got my request in and encourage the other Lady Marauderers to do the same. And you guys ,you have wives, GFs, moms, sisters and daughters. Get them a tee too. What woman wouldn't proudly wear an awesome Marauder shirt? They're going to be collectible!

Bigdogjim
04-17-2009, 09:47 AM

Just reminding you of one 5XLT guy:)

Bigdogjim
04-17-2009, 09:48 AM

Well some of us have actually lost a little weight. (not hair) :lol:

Krytin
04-17-2009, 11:58 AM
I guess ponchos for next year lol

You know what this means Norton, you KNOW what this means.......

TiTo35
04-17-2009, 12:41 PM
What about people who cant make it?
We get scraps??? J/K
What brand of shirt is it...i may need a 3X.

Ms. Denmark
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
We get scraps??? J/K
Put in for some vacation and join us. Then you can pick out your own shirt.;)

TiTo35
04-17-2009, 01:50 PM
My saturdays now are up in the air...IF my supervisor works...I work and he dont know how his Saturdays are. Great place this LOC is...:rolleyes:

Blackened300a
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
We get scraps??? J/K

I used Hanes shirts last year. Just hope that not too many large people people buy up all the shirts. :D

Hope you can make it.

FastMerc
04-17-2009, 07:53 PM
I will hit you up on fri for 1each in xxl you bet...

Bluerauder
04-18-2009, 04:44 AM
And, I'll be looking for two XLs (one of each). See you on Friday about Noon.

Mebot
04-18-2009, 04:56 AM
You've convinced me to go with your shirts! :) Put me down for 1 Lg and if possible 1 ladies shirt too. My GF will be coming with me to Carlisle! :banana:

Ms. Denmark
04-18-2009, 08:54 AM
And, I'll be looking for two XLs (one of each). See you on Friday about Noon.And what about Bernie? She wants a shirt too.;) Tell her I said so! :D

You've convinced me to go with your shirts! :) Put me down for 1 Lg and if possible 1 ladies shirt too. My GF will be coming with me to Carlisle! :banana:Don't forget to order size and color on the ladies tee! (see post # 1 for color/design choices)

Bluerauder
04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
And what about Bernie? She wants a shirt too.;) Tell her I said so! :D
She doesn't wear T-Shirts at all. Especially ones with words on them. Last time I saw her in a T-Shirt ... it said "Virginia is for Lovers". That was on our honeymoon :cough: :cough: years ago.

She likes the MM well enough; but not enough to have one plastered on her chest (or back).

Blackened300a
04-23-2009, 09:17 AM
UPDATED POST #1

This year will be a slight increase in the price the shirts. I was charged differently for each individual shirt size this year plus the 2 designs also called for more plates to be created so the total per shirt will be $20. I of course went for the highest quality shirt with a design that cant be washed off.
Ill have them at the show and the rest will be put up to the rest of the forum.
I wish I could have done this cheaper but I didnt want to sell you guys a low quality item since this is also a keepsake of the event.

DOOM
04-23-2009, 09:26 AM
I dont care about the price.
Do you have any pics?

Blackened300a
04-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I dont care about the price.
Do you have any pics?

The black shirt has the design from my sig pic, The white is the globe design from photo contest#1.
Smoke and I tweaked the design a bit so the black shirt looks really sinister.

DOOM
04-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Just have my size this time :lol:

Blackened300a
04-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Just have my size this time :lol:

I have plenty of 3XL! I felt terrible last year cause of that.

DOOM
04-23-2009, 09:39 AM
I have plenty of 3XL! I felt terrible last year cause of that.

Its all good bro. Any news about the go kart track? :burnout:

Blackened300a
04-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Its all good bro. Any news about the go kart track? :burnout:

Still waiting on details and headcount from the Tbird guys. They are the ones that hold the rental.

FastMerc
04-23-2009, 05:23 PM
UPDATED POST #1

This year will be a slight increase in the price the shirts. I was charged differently for each individual shirt size this year plus the 2 designs also called for more plates to be created so the total per shirt will be $20. I of course went for the highest quality shirt with a design that cant be washed off.
Ill have them at the show and the rest will be put up to the rest of the forum.
I wish I could have done this cheaper but I didnt want to sell you guys a low quality item since this is also a keepsake of the event.
I am glad to pay for quality :D

Joe Walsh
05-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Now that I will be at Carlisle for certain, can I pre-order a black XL Tshirt?

Blackened300a
05-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Now that I will be at Carlisle for certain, can I pre-order a black XL Tshirt?

I have plenty in both colors and in all sizes.