PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Large Marauder Jacket

Bootlegger
04-22-2009, 08:20 AM
Some you may know that I had to sell my 04 to a member on the board. That was my second Marauder, I had an 03 that I traded in for the 04. I still have the orginial Leather jacket that came with the 03. Its a large, never been worn, still has the tags, and the orginial box that it came in. I'm asking $295.00 including shipping, as long as its in the states. I also have a dash plaque from Marauderville lll that is signed by Steve Babcock. I know what I payed for it, somebody interested in it let me know. Pm me, or email at retshf90@comcast.net. Thanks for everything its been a great ride all along

Mac-MerC
04-22-2009, 10:10 AM
picture homie

W4LTD
04-22-2009, 12:22 PM
PM sent....

Bootlegger
04-22-2009, 02:28 PM
picture homie

I don't have a picture of it yet, if your speaking of the jacket. Its a orginial Marauder Owners Black leather jacket, in new condition. I received it after I purchased my first marauder.

Bootlegger
04-22-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't have a picture of it yet, if your speaking of the jacket. Its a orginial Marauder Owners Black leather jacket, in new condition. I received it after I purchased my first marauder.

Dash plaque is spoken for.

LOWBUCKMM
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
pm sent for jacket.

Bootlegger
04-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Some you may know that I had to sell my 04 to a member on the board. That was my second Marauder, I had an 03 that I traded in for the 04. I still have the orginial Leather jacket that came with the 03. Its a large, never been worn, still has the tags, and the orginial box that it came in. I'm asking $295.00 including shipping, as long as its in the states. I also have a dash plaque from Marauderville lll that is signed by Steve Babcock. I know what I payed for it, somebody interested in it let me know. Pm me, or email at retshf90@comcast.net. Thanks for everything its been a great ride all along

Thanks to all, Jacket, and plaque both spoken for.