PDA

View Full Version : Photo Challenges

Black_Noise
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Since it seems as the contests have slowed down, I want to see if anybody would be interested in having weekly challenges?

The idea is that you would be given a topic or specific idea and then would have to do take of picture of/with it with the MM in the picture.

Examples:

speed limit 35
(you would need to take a picture of the marauder that also has a speed limit 35 sign somewhere in it.)

hiding
(you would need a picture of the marauder, but yet its hidden, say in a parking lot, or just peeking out around a corner)

family
(you would need to find a ford lot and get a pic of the MM with other FLM products)

These are just some quick 10 seconds of thinking idea, but you get the point.

Anyone be interested in participating in photo challenges. Suggestions of topics would be asked for every week, and on say Wednesday a suggestion would be picked, and you would need to upload 1 picture of that topic by Sunday.

BhamMarauder
04-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Great idea!

bob6364
04-29-2009, 08:20 PM
I like it...can't believe I missed the other challenges ...theres some nice pics in there for sure.

TiTo35
04-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Yea...I think we all are still interested...but we just need someone to step up and organize it. Just let us know. I enjoyed the photos.

sd8683
04-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm in! Maybe we can start a poll to see what "topics" we wanna do? Just an idea.

BhamMarauder
04-30-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm not a photography expert, but I do have a camera and a Marauder. I think it sounds like fun.

Black_Noise
04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
I will run it, nothing official, its more of a just for fun thing.

I will start a new thread called "Photo challenge ideas week 1"

look for that.

(admins please close this thread)