PDA

View Full Version : SSHS9 Website Up

FordNut
05-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Very preliminary at this point. See www.sshs9.com

We will be contacting sponsors soon, first dibs go to last year's sponsors to see if they want to renew, then we'll contact the folks who have already made sponsorship requests/inquiries, then public requests if all classes aren't spoken for.

We gotta have more participation this year to work the event or this will probably be the last one. Last year there was a lot of talk about helping out but in the end practically all the contributions of personal time at the event came from the GASSIT folks and 3 of us (Steve, Mike, and Me), along with our families. Participation goes deeper than racing and paying the registration fees, and the folks who work to put on the event deserve to have some racing fun too instead of just working all day.

merc
05-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Wow great job Brian. :banana2:

mcb26
05-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks, looks good
I added the link to a couple of other Marauder sites sites. Hope you don't mind.

Glenn
05-01-2009, 09:44 AM
GREAT JOB Brian ---------

Thanks for all your work efforts.

Glenn :beer:

jowhite77
05-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Site looks amazing Great job. Now I can't wait for the registration page to be live as well as the forum..

can't wait to to go either. I just hope this year I can keep up with you guy's (well the stock ones anyway if there are any left)...

FordNut
06-09-2009, 08:28 AM
SSHS9 website includes discussion forums this year. I started a thread there requesting input on the new t-shirt design. Check it out.

Still haven't seen a flurry of activity when it comes to volunteers for working the event. Maybe a couple of hours here & there from a few folks and we'll all have a better time. And maybe SSHS10 will happen.

jowhite77
07-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Any word on when the Registration page will be up or how to register. I would like to register before the Aug 1st deadline for the cheaper price.

jowhite77
08-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Ok so the first deadline has come and gone and I would have really liked to be able to register at the reduced cost but the registration page is not working still.

Who do I need to contact to register?