PDA

View Full Version : Great Body and Detail Shop in the Bay Area

UncleLar
05-01-2009, 07:51 PM
My son bought an Audi S4 off a dealers lot and it was dirty when he bought it,after washing it he sadly discovered it was severely swirl marked and had some nasty scratches. On the recommendation of several people he took the car into B2 where the owner personally did worked on the trunk area while my son waited to give him an idea of what he could expect of their restoring the quality of the original paint's finish.After that he brought the car back and left it for them to detail and to repaint some panels that were too badly stone chipped to fix otherwise.After that he brought his black S2K in and had them replace the rear bumper due to a hit and run and had them detail it also.Their work is fantastic.I drove his S2K before he bought it when it was brand new and saw it several times since after the hit and run and after B2 did the repairs and detail and saw the before and after pics of the S4 and saw the S4 in person in January of this year and they rate as good or better than any body shop I've seen anywhere and I spent years in the auto parts industry.
Here's a link to the yelp reviews,75+ 5 star ratings!
Neither my son or I am associated with B2 in any way other than my son being a very satisfied customer.If you need body work or an excellent detail job done in the Bay Area check these guys out.
If you'd like my son can make links available of the pics of his very dark blue S4 beofre and after their work on it.
BTW,Audi quoted him a price of over $9000 for a complete repaint of his car which they claimed was the only way to get the paint back right again!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/b2-perfection-auto-body-sunnyvale