PDA

View Full Version : Misc Sale Palooza. Randomness and items of interest F/S!

wakecountyp71
05-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Got a lot of stuff that I just decided I wanted to sell. I got some people I need to take care of and I dont feel like waiting till payday to do it. More of an inconvenience than anything, but whatever happens happens. SO, with that said on with the stuff;

Voltron: $150 obo OLD SCHOOL TOYS!

http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NEW2001+/Voltron/TrendVOltronLionSetOpened1a.jp g

Jabra Caller ID Bluetooth Head Set (comes with chargers, adapters, software etc.: $65 obo

http://mobilexresource.com/library/JabraBT800copy.gif

Diamond Ring (Unknown of the karat, your welcome to examine yourself, it was bought for $125, but never went thru with things): $75 obo
(pm me a phone number and I’ll mms text the pic of the ring to you)

Sega Dreamcast Game System w/ 2 Controllers and 2 VMU Memory Cards: $60 obo

http://i.testfreaks.com/images/products/600x400/21/sega-dreamcast.439317.jpg

An ORIGINAL PS3 20GB System – EMOTION ENGINE (TRUE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE) 1 controller, plenty of demos, 2 games (NBA and Madden 08 or something lol. Im sure I can find some more extras) $350 obo

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/55089-4.jpg

Gi Joe & Transformer Lot = A box filled with Gi Joes and Transformers = $100 obo!

Final Fantasy 7 Game For the Playstation (Vintage!) $65.00 obo.

1 - Crate Of Pokemon Trading Game Cards (entire original collection up to the joto joto league and diamond etc). I have books of cards, decks, holos, special editions and card holders. $100 obo.

1 - Crate Of Yugioh Trading Game Cards (from beginning to present...various cards, decks, holos etc). Have no idea what the pokemon or yugh ioh are worth but I will do this one at $100 obo.

1 - Floor Level Entertainment Center (Good for putting tools, games systems and floor level tv on) = $20 obo

1 - Blade- Sword Of The Daywalker Movie Replica Sword (SHARP)= $45 obo

1 - Authentic Star Trek Klingon Bah'leth (Sharp) = $55 obo

1 - SATA to USB Adapter for the pc = $ 13 obo (use it to back up original owned copies of your xbox 360 games in case of damage).

1 - dvd recorder (hooks up to your tv, very good investment if you dont have one already!) = $60 obo

1 - samsung 8mm camcorder (just needs a charger) $ = 70 obo

2 - 10lb kettlebells (if you know ANYTHING about russian kettlebells, these things are awesome for those looking for a hardcore work out!) = $10 each obo

1 - replica adult size wcw tag team championship belt. gold plated on leather straps just like in real life! very cool item if you are a wrestling fan! = $150

1 - Playstation Portable: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES, this is the ORIGINAL 1.5 Firmware system that set the trend for "mods" and all the play game goodies that we see today. No replacement mother board, no wild flash happy monkey madness, just OEM firmware that I have kept as a keepsake for myself. AS usual, you will get several games and peripherals. $150 obo
(the mother board on ebay alone has went well over $375.00, no incentives).

I’ll put up more as I find it. If your interested, pm me and we can make something happen. Prices are somewhat negotiable, since I’m on a impulse sale trip right now and although the sale can help, I’m not going to wig out if it doesn’t materialize. Thanks in advance!

wakecountyp71
05-03-2009, 09:43 PM
bump for more stuff than you know what to do with!

offroadking208
05-06-2009, 11:01 PM
lol, im interested in the PS3, i just have almost 0 cash right now. broke college student, you see. but the only reason i want it is to play Gran Turismo 5. I want it just for Gran Turismo 5. I hear you can play as a CVPI, Kenny Brown P2 Panther, etc.

wakecountyp71
05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
lol, im interested in the PS3, i just have almost 0 cash right now. broke college student, you see. but the only reason i want it is to play Gran Turismo 5. I want it just for Gran Turismo 5. I hear you can play as a CVPI, Kenny Brown P2 Panther, etc.

Backwards compatible systems are hard to find, especially ones that havent been *****! bUMP!

Blackened300a
05-13-2009, 03:38 AM
PM Sent....

wakecountyp71
05-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Voltron and The Sword Of The DAywalker is sold!

wakecountyp71
05-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Got a lot of stuff that I just decided I wanted to sell. I got some people I need to take care of and I dont feel like waiting till payday to do it. More of an inconvenience than anything, but whatever happens happens. SO, with that said on with the stuff;

Voltron: $SOLD!

Jabra Caller ID Bluetooth Head Set (comes with chargers, adapters, software etc.: $45 obo

Diamond Ring (Unknown of the karat, your welcome to examine yourself, it was bought for $125, but never went thru with things): $55 obo

Sega Dreamcast Game System w/ 2 Controllers and 2 VMU Memory Cards: $50 obo

An ORIGINAL PS3 20GB System – EMOTION ENGINE (TRUE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE) 1 controller, plenty of demos, 2 games (NBA and Madden 08 or something lol. Im sure I can find some more extras) $300 obo

Gi Joe & Transformer Lot = A box filled with Gi Joes and Transformers = $80 obo!

Final Fantasy 7 Game For the Playstation (Vintage!) $55.00 obo.

1 - Crate Of Pokemon Trading Game Cards (entire original collection up to the joto joto league and diamond etc). I have books of cards, decks, holos, special editions and card holders. $80 obo.

1 - Crate Of Yugioh Trading Game Cards (from beginning to present...various cards, decks, holos etc). Have no idea what the pokemon or yugh ioh are worth but I will do this one at $80 obo.

1 - Floor Level Entertainment Center (Good for putting tools, games systems and floor level tv on) = $20 obo

1 - Blade- Sword Of The Daywalker Movie Replica Sword (SHARP)= SOLD!

1 - Authentic Star Trek Klingon Bah'leth (Sharp) = $50 obo

1 - SATA to USB Adapter for the pc = $ 10 obo (use it to back up original owned copies of your xbox 360 games in case of damage).

1 - dvd recorder (hooks up to your tv, very good investment if you dont have one already!) = $50 obo

1 - samsung 8mm camcorder (just needs a charger) $ = 50 obo

2 - 10lb kettlebells (if you know ANYTHING about russian kettlebells, these things are awesome for those looking for a hardcore work out!) = $10 each obo

1 - replica adult size wcw tag team championship belt. gold plated on leather straps just like in real life! very cool item if you are a wrestling fan! = $125

1 - Playstation Portable: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES, this is the ORIGINAL 1.5 Firmware system that set the trend for "mods" and all the play game goodies that we see today. No replacement mother board, no wild flash happy monkey madness, just OEM firmware that I have kept as a keepsake for myself. AS usual, you will get several games and peripherals. $125 obo

I’ll put up more as I find it. If your interested, pm me and we can make something happen. Prices are somewhat negotiable, since I’m on a impulse sale trip right now and although the sale can help, I’m not going to wig out if it doesn’t materialize. Thanks in advance!

Some items sold, others price drop, plenty still available!

wakecountyp71
06-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Voltron: SOLD

Jabra Caller ID Bluetooth Head Set (comes with chargers, adapters, software etc.: $45 obo

Diamond Ring (Unknown of the karat, your welcome to examine yourself, it was bought for $125, but never went thru with things): $55 obo

Sega Dreamcast Game System w/ 2 Controllers and 2 VMU Memory Cards: $45 obo

An ORIGINAL PS3 20GB System – EMOTION ENGINE (TRUE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE) 1 controller, plenty of demos, 2 games (NBA and Madden 08 or something lol. Im sure I can find some more extras) $300 obo

Gi Joe & Transformer Lot = A box filled with Gi Joes and Transformers = $75 obo! (Including White Optimus Prime/Magnus, Blurr, Rumble, Lazer Beak & MORE!)

Final Fantasy 7 Game For the Playstation (Vintage!) $55.00 obo.

1 - Crate Of Pokemon Trading Game Cards (entire original collection up to the joto joto league and diamond etc). I have books of cards, decks, holos, special editions and card holders. $75 obo.

1 - Crate Of Yugioh Trading Game Cards (from beginning to present...various cards, decks, holos etc). Have no idea what the pokemon or yugh ioh are worth but I will do this one at $75 obo.

1 - Blade- Sword Of The Daywalker Movie Replica Sword (SHARP)= SOLD!

1 - Authentic Star Trek Klingon Bah'leth (Sharp) = $55 obo

1 - SATA to USB Adapter for the pc = $ 10 obo (use it to back up original owned copies of your xbox 360 games in case of damage).

1 - dvd recorder (hooks up to your tv, very good investment if you dont have one already!) = $40 obo

1 - samsung 8mm camcorder (just needs a charger) $ = 50 obo

1 - replica adult size wcw tag team championship belt. gold plated on leather straps just like in real life! very cool item if you are a wrestling fan! = $115

1 - Playstation Portable: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES, this is the ORIGINAL 1.5 Firmware system that set the trend for "mods" and all the play game goodies that we see today. No replacement mother board, no wild flash happy monkey madness, just OEM firmware that I have kept as a keepsake for myself. AS usual, you will get several games and peripherals. $100

Updated! Some stuff is sold, plenty is still available.

CBT
06-03-2009, 10:09 AM
1 - replica adult size wcw tag team championship belt. gold plated on leather straps just like in real life! very cool item if you are a wrestling fan! = $150

Man I was all excited until I got to the word belt. :(

wakecountyp71
06-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Man I was all excited until I got to the word belt. :(

WCW Tag Title looks more flush than the World Title.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9848/wcwtagteamgo9.jpg
vs
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/specialevent/wrestling/10134.jpeg

But I can get other belts for a little bit more.

CBT
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
No, I mean I thought it was a life sized replica of a WCW tag team champion.

wakecountyp71
06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
No, I mean I thought it was a life sized replica of a WCW tag team champion.

OMG, that is sig material! :rofl:

wakecountyp71
06-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Updated! Some stuff is sold, plenty is still available.

Backwards compatible PS3 is SOLD! Bump for the rest...

wakecountyp71
06-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Lightning Audio Speakers are gone! Bump for the rest!

wakecountyp71
06-13-2009, 11:49 PM
bump for plenty of other stuff!