PDA

View Full Version : Got me a SCT excal 3

silvermm254
05-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Hey guys I got the x cal3.:) I dont have any tunes on it... does any one have advise on a good starter tune until i can get a lideo or rainhart. Just something a can do to make more power for now. thanks

imorb1994
05-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Contact Zack. He can hook you up with a great tune.

W4LTD
05-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Lidio!:beer:

musclemerc
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Not again!

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Not again!

Not again Zack, or not again Lidio? :dunno:

musclemerc
05-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Not again Zack, or not again Lidio? :dunno:
Not again the argument of whos got the best tune. FYI get a Zack tune!:D

justbob
05-05-2009, 07:22 AM
Did you buy this new with no tunes? For $379 you could have bought one with tunes from a wide variety of tuners.

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Not again the argument of whos got the best tune. FYI get a Zack tune!:D

Gotcha,

Who's got the best tune is like who's got the best SC set up, different preferences and prejudices result in different opinions; and you know what they say about opinions....;)

FWIW, I agree with you on the Zack tune, the man do know his stuff. :up:

scruff
05-07-2009, 07:08 PM
dyno tune is the only way to fly if thats in your budget?

TAKEDOWN
05-08-2009, 01:24 PM
He's got places to go and people to meet... Well, he's connected and that's what they do!

Dennis Reinhart
05-08-2009, 01:32 PM
dyno tune is the only way to fly if thats in your budget?

There is no need to dyno a N/A Marauder, unless it is heavily modified or you have money to burn. The average cost for a dyno tune is 350/500 dollars, no matter where you get the tune, make sure they have the experience and are licensed SCT dealer. You can go to SCT web site and they list all there current SCT dealers.

RWR
05-08-2009, 08:54 PM
There is no need to dyno a N/A Marauder, unless it is heavily modified or you have money to burn. The average cost for a dyno tune is 350/500 dollars, no matter where you get the tune, make sure they have the experience and are licensed SCT dealer. You can go to SCT web site and they list all there current SCT dealers.

I agree. Be careful of unlicensed scam artist who have stolen software and sell other peoples tunes as their own.

SC Cheesehead
05-09-2009, 06:14 AM
I agree. Be careful of unlicensed scam artist who have stolen software and sell other peoples tunes as their own.

Interesting comment. Is there someone specific you're referring to, or are you just trying to stir some http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/shithappens.gif on the board?

FrankJAG
05-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Here we go again! LOL

SC Cheesehead
05-09-2009, 07:07 AM
Here we go again! LOL

Hopefully not.

Mr. "Five Poster" obviously has an agenda and is trying to get it aired here. :rolleyes:

W4LTD
05-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Hopefully not.

Mr. "Five Poster" obviously has an agenda and is trying to get it aired here. :rolleyes:

I agree, seems like there's alot of this :censor: going on lately...

Dennis Reinhart
05-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Hopefully not.

Would it make any difference to you if he had 5000 posts??? what difference does that make if he has five. We all had five at one time and we were not critiqued for posting then. But of course thimgs have changed.

All he said was he agreed a N/A Marauder really does not need a dyno, tune and the new members here may not know a SCT dealer in there area, I hope every ome has a safe and happy Mothers day weekend.

SC Cheesehead
05-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Would it make any difference to you if he had 5000 posts??? what difference does that make if he has five. We all had five at one time and we were not critiqued for posting then. But of course thimgs have changed.

All he said was he agreed a N/A Marauder really does not need a dyno, tune and the new members here may not know a SCT dealer in there area, I hope every ome has a safe and happy Mothers day weekend.

Dennis

I agree with you, and all the posts up until #12

There's no point to posting crap like this. All it does is stir up :censor: and accomplish nothing. If RWR has a b!tch about a tuner, he can PM the original poster and let him know his thoughts.

As for my "five posts" comments, agreed there too, on some of your comments. We were all there at one time or another, but for the most of us, initial posts were to introduce ourselves and/or ask a few newbie questions. IMO, that's not the case with this guy, looks like he just wanted to drop by, http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/Poop_and_Run.gifand then see what type of response he'd get.

Enough of that, hope you guys have a good Mother's Day as well. BTW, how's Matt coming along? Hope all is well with him.