PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle planned events.

Blackened300a
05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
For starts, I plan on putting together a small raffle at the event so I'm asking any attendees if they have any Marauder related items they would like to donate for the raffle, please contact me so I can make a list and get this put together. Along with the raffle will be a 50/50 raffle. It will be 3 tickets for $10. All proceeds from both raffles will be donated to MM.net for their continued support.
We will also have our own voting with trophies to the winners in the following classes,
Best in show SC 1st 2nd 3rd
Best in show NA 1st 2nd 3rd
Best engine NA
Best engine SC
Best display.
I havent received word what catagory Carlisle will throw us into this year but I'd rather have all members involved.
The winners of the raffle and car show will be picked on Saturday afternoon since most people dont stay for the Sunday show.
I have recieved the T-shirts and will be selling them at the show for $20, 2 for $30 in white and black. I also made sure I have enough sizes for everyone!
Just walk up to me and Ill take care of you.

I found a guy who details high end exotic black cars so he's taking a weekend just to get my car in shape. I plan to be prepared. :D

a_d_a_m
05-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I might pop over from the CVNers for awhile and get some raffle tickets.